OT: Arkansas State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boots both my brother and nephew along with myself are riding up from Birmingham. Will love to join you at the tailgate. Since I see Jonesboro is dry we will bring up several cases and some real booze. I guess as we get closer to gameday the tailgate activities can be planned better. Like food!!!

Last edited:
Boots both my brother and nephew along with myself are riding up from Birmingham. Will love to join you at the tailgate. Since I see Jonesboro is dry we will bring up several cases and some real booze. I guess as we get closer to gameday the tailgate activities can be planned better. Like food!!!

I will be driving up from Birmingham as well for the game.

Bought my tickets today, will be sitting in the visitors section. Go Canes!

Advertisement
My brother and I just bought our tickets will be sitting in the visitor section any tailgating going on before the game?.

My brother and I just bought our tickets will be sitting in the visitor section any tailgating going on before the game?.

Someone mentioned a grass lot behind the outfield of the baseball field.

Someone mentioned a grass lot behind the outfield of the baseball field.

Red Wolf BLVD Turn on to Aggie lot is on your right. You enter it off of Olympic if they are taking money yet you can drive right up into it from Aggie. Tree Lined and usually ahs port a pots.

Advertisement
where have yall been buying your tickets? i believe single game tickets go on sale tomorrow

Advertisement
TN Hurricane fan here, who else is gonna go to the Arkansas State game? Looking for others to tailgate with and sit with at the game

I will be there

I'll also be there. Single game tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9:30 eastern time.

Arkansas State rep told me you can get them both through their website or by calling the ticket office at (870) 972-2781

My wife and I are also flying up from Miami and staying in Memphis. We'd love to link up with some Hurricane fans to tailgate beforehand.

Just bought my tickets from the box office. Section R (Canes sideline), row 20. S is already full and section R is filling up quickly and they just went on sale an hour ago. I think Miami fans will have a nice presence there, its also the home opener for Arkansas State.

Advertisement
Back