OT: Arkansas State

I'm flying up from Miami and will be there with my wife. We are staying in Memphis for the weekend. Will monitor this thread when it gets closer to game time. I'm interested to know what the tailgate situation is like in Jonesboro.

Advertisement
Remember all those threads of people who were scared ****less that we were gonna lose to App st.

LOL... ahhh the good ol' days.

Was any Miami fan really scared of that possibility? Most of the threads were about how we were going to win by 35+. I expected a win but I didn't expect us to rout App State so badly.

Advertisement
Remember all those threads of people who were scared ****less that we were gonna lose to App st.

Was any Miami fan really scared of that possibility? Most of the threads were about how we were going to win by 35+. I expected a win but I didn't expect us to rout App State so badly.
Oh yes they were...

People forget, but the months leading up to that game & even the week of, there were quite a few threads of people trying to convince others that App St was a legit team & we should be nervous about playing them.

Oh yes they were...

People forget, but the months leading up to that game & even the week of, there were quite a few threads of people trying to convince others that App St was a legit team & we should be nervous about playing them.
I remember that sh*t smfh

Oh yes they were...

I remember that sh*t smfh

That was easy $$$....line was -3 Miami if I recall. Nothing like cashin bets by the 1q.

Advertisement
Gf and I will be there, would be cool if we all set up a big cane tailgate and takeover up in ARK. I'll bring a tent or two and a couple cases of beer for the cane family

Advertisement
Was planning on going to this game for a long time but recently moved from Memphis to Colorado. You guys should have no problem
taking over that stadium.

Advertisement
I expect the same comments by MSESPN and the same beatdown by our boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVa9tdJCJ1o&feature=player_embedded

I was at this game. That run from Walton stole the soul from the fans. They went from screaming at the hit to silent at the run. You see their hopes chasing him down the field like a team of ghosts.

Still ****ed off how some loser fat chicks absolutely fabricate a racially inspired story demeaning our team and it becomes a national story. Not only that, our intrepid beat reporters rather investigating and uncovering this hoax, just went along with it, even after it was fairly conclusive that these soulless bītches made it all up, they still tacitly accepted some version of their story by not following up with them. Worthless losers.

Might have to dig into the archives to find some of the pregame app state threads. There were quite a few nervous nellies posting.

I'm flying up from Miami and will be there with my wife. We are staying in Memphis for the weekend. Will monitor this thread when it gets closer to game time. I'm interested to know what the tailgate situation is like in Jonesboro.

Grass lot behind the outfield of the baseball field. Usually has a couple port a pots and has trees along the road for some shade.

Hurricane club is sold out of tickets but you can buy a 3 game pack through ASU for $60. Try to sell the other 2 games. I got mine last week. 3rd row upper deck Miami sideline 50 yard line.

Advertisement
Back