OT: Arkansas State

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
TN Hurricane fan here, who else is gonna go to the Arkansas State game? Looking for others to tailgate with and sit with at the game

Advertisement
Making the drive from Birmingham with my son. See you guys there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone down to get lower level tickets? Was trying to get behind the Miami sideline.

If it turns out anything like App state it might be smarter to buy Ark State season tickets. That's what I did last year, bought season tickets for $210 by the time the tickets hit stub hub they were going for over $200 for the one game alone. Sold the remaining 5 on stub hub and made about $50-$60.

Just a thought if you're interested in that

Advertisement
If it turns out anything like App state it might be smarter to buy Ark State season tickets. That's what I did last year, bought season tickets for $210 by the time the tickets hit stub hub they were going for over $200 for the one game alone. Sold the remaining 5 on stub hub and made about $50-$60.

Just a thought if you're interested in that

Smart play for appstore game, but unless people start thinking arkst can win I doubt the tickets would get that expensive. Then again, maybe Arkansas is actually as boring as I imagine and the whole state will want to go to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what the **** the tv situation will be for this one.

Remember all those threads of people who were scared ****less that we were gonna lose to App st.

LOL... ahhh the good ol' days.

[video=youtube;wLghJV3LJIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLghJV3LJIQ[/video]

If you go to Ark. St. watch out for snipers!!!

vfz3ud.gif

Advertisement
Back