OT: Antonio Brown

Advertisement
People have been blaming everyone else and defending this guy for being an absolute prick for almost a decade. I’ve went back in forth with guys on this very site about him for years.

Now it’s mental illness. ****….. maybe it is mental illness or maybe he continues to act this way because he’s never been held accountable. It’s always somebody or something else , not him. If he wasn’t a great football player he wouldn’t get all these chances and excuses. I think that’s the point some are missing.

does he at least get to ride the team bus back to the hotel? That would be an awkward trip...

Mood swings is not a mental illness though. It’s a spoiled brat.
I’m not saying that they are, but they are a symptom.

And he’s been like since he was young, he’s not a spoiled brat, when he was a kid growing up in Liberty City he was far from spoiled, he & his Mom didn’t get along at all & she essentially chose her boyfriend over him, he has a lot unresolved childhood issues that he’s never addressed.

Again, I’m NOT making excuses, I’m saying part of the reason he is the way he is, is because he always been messed up in his head & but it’s his fault for not getting the help he’s needed to fix it.

I understand what you say but Antonio brown mental health problems are well documented. Let's not wait until something bad happens to him before have sympathy for him.
Do you mean him or what he has done to other people over the years?

Advertisement
I’m not saying that they are, but they are a symptom.

And he’s been like since he was young, he’s not a spoiled brat, when he was a kid growing up in Liberty City he was far from spoiled, he & his Mom didn’t get along at all & she essentially chose her boyfriend over him, he has a lot unresolved childhood issues that he’s never addressed.

Again, I’m NOT making excuses, I’m saying part of the reason he is the way he is, is because he always been messed up in his head & but it’s his fault for not getting the help he’s needed to fix it.
You think he quit his career in the middle of a game because of childhood issues? C’mon dude. He’s a ******* entitled idiot. I have plenty friends I would call the same.

He clearly has CTE. It’s not even funny anymore. Ever since that 2016 hit vs Cincy he hasn’t been the same. I’m telling you he has Tau protein all in his brain.

Mood swings is not a mental illness though. It’s a spoiled brat.
As @Liberty City El noted, AB likely suffers from bi-polar disorder, a mental illness.

He needs help. And, yes, he needs to be accountable for asking and accepting that help. He also needs people to quit enabling him because he is a great football player. Although I’d wager his playing days are now over.

He’s been fcked up since his Mom kicked him out the house when he was 15 years old...

AB has had untreated psychological damage for most of his life, there’s a high probability he has bipolar disorder.

Not making excuses for him, but he’s always had issues his whole life, just refuses to get help to deal with it.
Bro, my mother was a lifelong addict and it eventually took her life and my father was an addictive gambler and would wage a bet before buying food to feed his children. I and most of my siblings are productive members of society. Sometimes the underlying issue is mental but most of the time it is the choices you make. I Chose not to be like my mom or dad. Love them both but they made horrible life choices and caused suffering for many others.

And today I hate “an excuse” more than anything.
Get your crap together!

Advertisement
You think he quit his career in the middle of a game because of childhood issues? C’mon dude. He’s a ******* entitled idiot. I have plenty friends I would call the same.
No, that’s an over simplification of what I’m saying...

I’m saying that he has a lot of issues that he’s never dealt with & that’s what results in behavioral outbursts, because he’s never dealt with the things that has troubled him because he’s never really had to.

His problems are his fault because he’s never dealt with them, all I’m saying is, anyone who knows AB will tell he’s always had something wrong with him mentally. Obviously he’s an adult now & it’s up to him to fix it, I’m just saying he’s been like that since before he had any money or before he was a NFL star.

Bro, my mother was a lifelong addict and it eventually took her life and my father was an addictive gambler and would wage a bet before buying food to feed his children. I and most of my siblings are productive members of society. Sometimes the underlying issue is mental but most of the time it is the choices you make. I Chose not to be like my mom or dad. Love them both but they made horrible life choices and caused suffering for many others.

Get your crap together!
Never said it was an excuse, I literally said the exact opposite.

I’m simply providing context to why he acts the way he does.

People think he just acts like that for no reason at all & I’m saying, he’s been like that his whole life & the people who know will tell you the same, that’s what he’s always been, that’s all I’m saying.

Advertisement
Never said it was an excuse, I literally said the exact opposite.

I’m simply providing context to why he acts the way he does.

People think he just acts like that for no reason at all & I’m saying, he’s been like that his whole life & the people who know will tell you the same, that’s what he’s always been, that’s all I’m saying.
LCE, I might have replied to the wrong thread Bro. Just tired of his freak.

Get your crap together!

You sound like one of those people who thinks poverty would be solved if poor folks just “worked harder”.

Advertisement
You sound like one of those people who thinks poverty would be solved if poor folks just “worked harder”.
I am. Wuzzup NYSOM? Good to hear from.
And by the way. I used to want to go to school to get a meal. But I made a decision as a young teenager to do better than what I lived as a child. My kids never saw a day like I did but they were taught to work for what you want.

I am. Wuzzup NYSOM? Good to hear from.
And by the way. I used to want to go to school to get a meal. But I made a decision as a young teenager to do better than what I lived as a child. My kids never saw a day like I did but they were taught to work for what you want.
One of them owns a vegan restaurant in Hallandale Beach and the other just won a daytime Emmy and working on other call “ Ahmad”. It can be done.

Advertisement
Back