OT: Antonio Brown

Advertisement
don't care if he gets help or not, dude has been a d*** to anyone and everyone over the years and has been handed just about everything

hope he's out of the league for good this time
Agree. He's had all kinds of help....Brady was the last one to vouch for him. Guy is an obnoxious embarrassment.

His brain has been broken since the Burfict hit
He’s been fcked up since his Mom kicked him out the house when he was 15 years old...

AB has had untreated psychological damage for most of his life, there’s a high probability he has bipolar disorder.

Not making excuses for him, but he’s always had issues his whole life, just refuses to get help to deal with it.

He’s been fcked up since his Mom kicked him out the house when he was 15 years old...

AB has had untreated psychological damage for most of his life, there’s a high probability he has bipolar personality disorder.

Not making excuses for him, but he’s always had issues his whole life, just refuses to get help to deal with it.
He's refused to get help, and honestly no one has ever forced him to face his issues. As long as they could keep him on the field, they don't give a ****. The problem with AB is that unlike a Lawrence Phillips or someone like that, he's not a hyper violent person. He'll end up doing something awful one day that may hurt someone.

Advertisement
There's a difference between being a jackass, and being obviously ill. Kanye West is the perfect example of that, sometimes mental health issues mask themselves as douchebaggery. Brown has a serious issue with impulse control and he flies off the handle in ways that a normal person wouldn't.
People have been blaming everyone else and defending this guy for being an absolute prick for almost a decade. I’ve went back in forth with guys on this very site about him for years.

Now it’s mental illness. ****….. maybe it is mental illness or maybe he continues to act this way because he’s never been held accountable. It’s always somebody or something else , not him. If he wasn’t a great football player he wouldn’t get all these chances and excuses. I think that’s the point some are missing.

People have been blaming everyone else and defending this guy for being an absolute prick for almost a decade. I’ve went back in forth with guys on this very site about him for years.

Now it’s mental illness. ****….. maybe it is mental illness or maybe he continues to act this way because he’s never been held accountable. It’s always somebody or something else , not him. If he wasn’t a great football player he wouldn’t get all these chances and excuses. I think that’s the point some are missing.
Being a selfish prick isn’t mental illness. I have close friend who suffers from it- he at least sought help. Antonio, if truely ill, has tons of resources….. or shouldn’t have been given a Jersey.

He's refused to get help, and honestly no one has ever forced him to face his issues. As long as they could keep him on the field, they don't give a ****. The problem with AB is that unlike a Lawrence Phillips or someone like that, he's not a hyper violent person. He'll end up doing something awful one day that may hurt someone.
I’ve known AB since High school, he’s not a violent person at all, I doubt he’d ever harm anyone.

He does however have some insane mood swings, he’ll go from being calm AF to being super mad for no reason at all, but he usually just will walk away to calm himself down, he’s always been like that, which is why I’m certain he has untreated Bipolar disorder.

He just hates authority & doesn’t like being told what to do. He’s actually a really cool person in regular life, he just can’t get right with Football because he’s feels as though people always single him out & picks on him. He just wants to play football, but he really doesn’t understand everything else that comes with it, in his mind, as long as he can play ball he feels nobody should ever say sh*t to him lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement

No one has ever forced him to get help, because he's a talented player. As long as he was functional, no one cared. Maybe, not just maybe had someone made playing contingent on getting help, we wouldn't be here, but that would take someone giving a ****. It is possible for a person to be a jackass, but also have legitimate mental health issues. This is the problem, we view frank, honest conversations about mental health as an "Excuse" instead of an explanation. Antonio Brown has serious issues, it's obvious to anyone with two working eyes. How much of this is ego, and how much of this is because of previous traumas and issues, only a therapist could sort it out.

Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, the list goes on of guys that acted out like this, and we found out later that they had serious mental health issues. There are few and I mean few Terrell Owens types out there, guys that are just jackasses because they want to be.

I’ve known AB since High school, he’s not a violent person at all, I doubt he’d ever harm anyone.

He does whoever have some insane mood swings, he’ll go from being calm AF to being super mad for no reason at all, but he usually just will walk away to calm himself down, he’s always been like that, which is why I’m certain he has untreated Bipolar disorder.

He just hates authority & doesn’t like being told what to do. He’s actually a really cool person in regular life, he just can’t get right with Football because he’s feels as though people always single him out & picks on him. He just wants to play football, but he really doesn’t understand everything else that comes with it, in his mind, as long as he can play ball he feels nobody should ever say sh*t to him lol.
Mood swings is not a mental illness though. It’s a spoiled brat.

7B1E008F-3A36-4FF7-BA5C-B64EADF968DD.jpeg

Advertisement

It’s not now mental illness, it’s always been mental illness.

Ask anybody who knows AB personally, there’s always been something wrong with him mentally.

I’m not saying it’s an excuse or that he shouldn’t be held accountable for his actions, but he without question has psychological issues, he’s wiring is fcked up & he’s always been like that since a child.

Buddy of mine played with Brown at Central Michigan. He said when AB came in as a freshman, he literally could not read. I don’t really have any moral to this story, just more of a crazy fact.

Without football, you have to wonder what life would be like for many guys

Advertisement

He does whoever have some insane mood swings, he’ll go from being calm AF to being super mad for no reason at all, but he usually just will walk away to calm himself down, he’s always been like that, which is why I’m certain he has untreated Bipolar disorder.

Untreated Bipolar disorder is scary. What makes that disease so frightening is that people with it can appear to be perfectly functional, until something triggers them. The concept of them going 0-100 in mere seconds is what makes it tough to grasp. Most people would just say "Oh, so and so is mad" , when in reality they are beyond upset, and things are about to get real. I have people in my life that are diagnosed bipolar and it's rough at times, an untreated, undiagnosed bipolar person isn't anything I'd want to tangle with.

Advertisement
Back