OT - Antonio Brown

Good thing there are millions of cops that think like me. LOL! I mean, wouldn't you agree?

The ones that don't, they sadly get shot because they listened to an idiot like yourself.
[/QUOTE]
So we just out here telling bold face lies huh?

Advertisement
And this is exactly why we have the issues with police forces that we do now . Lmao your first instinct if a man was yelling at you from across the street would be to shoot/ tase him ? That’s some 🐱 *** sht . Period point blank and that’s why half these cops become cops so they can feel they have some type of power they never had .
Lmfao @ “make him fear for his life” by yelling from across the street ?
They did the right thing by ignoring his dumb *** and going about their day . A cop job is to deescalate the situation not escalate it more . Thank god you aren’t one
There was a story during the summer, it was in a millionaire gated Colorado community. It stated the story of a anonymous complaint of two kids breaking into different homes. Without even looking at the video yahoo showed. They were black teenagers just minding their own business. And one of them start running as both literally had nothing in their hands. One of the cops shot the kid in the back and clear as day the other guy was about to do the same thing.

Literally though. Being a cop has always been a license to be a racist. There was always unfair brutality. From when they had; Batons, revolvers, semi automatic guns all the way to kevlar vests / swat teams / armored vehicles / tear gas. But they are always called - law enforcement payed by the united states government. But hey; Barack Obama and his two terms was way to easy for Trump the puppet to win. After all - Bill Clinton served 2 separate terms & got impeached for having *** in the oval office, and his "I did not inhale weed" quote. Anyone that is good at reading body language can see he was clearly feeling that M.J. as he was on tv. Oh yea - Hillary Clinton was already an established politician.. Akin to, John F. Kennedy and his oval office aka playgirl mansion.

Being a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, this is a total disgrace. Talking to POLICE like that. I'd cuff em immediately so he can get MENTAL health care

I'm more concerned with his kids and any other kids who could see and hear what was taking place.

Kids who grow up in that toxic environment think that is NORMAL behavior! They're screwed up before they even have a chance to ***** things up for themselves.

I'm more concerned with his kids and any other kids who could see and hear what was taking place.

Kids who grow up in that toxic environment think that is NORMAL behavior! They're screwed up before they even have a chance to ***** things up for themselves.

They're both damaged goods, His baby moms ain't innocent. But I agree, kids shouldn't be predisposed to that type of behavior.

@nystateofmind please start your one of your “nothing to do with the Miami Hurricanes” threads when this cat is dead. I’ll wait with baited breath. I kind of wonder how it will happen. Maybe you could start a poll thread, with how long? Or how it happens? 🤔 I’m in lmao

Advertisement
@nystateofmind please start your one of your “nothing to do with the Miami Hurricanes” threads when this cat is dead. I’ll wait with baited breath. I kind of wonder how it will happen. Maybe you could start a poll thread, with how long? Or how it happens? 🤔 I’m in lmao
I’m not sure what exactly you’re trying to say, friend.

:(

I’m not sure what exactly you’re trying to say, friend.

:(
We need a “how is Antonio brown going to die and/when poll. I’m guessing within the next five years and buy a gun shot wound. He’s such an ***. He’s going to cross someone’s line and die for it. 🤷‍♂️ You’re the thread king

When the NFL sees this dvmbass acting a fool on this vid, they should give Vontez Burfict his suspension money back to him and give him a public apology.

Tasered for what ? She tried to steal his car
Tried to steal his car might be a little misleading. She posted texts of AB asking her to come over. The best I could make of the texts was that AB wanted her to participate in a 3-some. She came over in the RR, which is in AB's name. They started arguing. She tried to leave in the RR. He (rightly) said it was his car, not hers. So she ended up leaving with his/her kids in the squad car. So he kind of repossessed the car from her. But he left his own kids without a ride. Tell me where I'm wrong...

Advertisement
They're both damaged goods, His baby moms ain't innocent. But I agree, kids shouldn't be predisposed to that type of behavior.

Adults need to act like adults with the kids around. If they want to yell and scream, do it another time. The problem is far too many **** parents are the ones having kids, not the responsible, caring individuals who would be good parents.

His stepfather has already gone on record saying he had issues well back in his teens. Money and fame are just giving him a forum to become worse and think he's untouchable.
As a sophomore in HS he was having major issues (allegedly) with his track coach.
And more issues are how he ended up at Central Michigan, reportedly.

What kind of chance do those kids have with two mentally ill parents? The only ones I care about in this scenario is the kids. Don't like cops or mentally ill people. She's gotta be at least as nuts as he is.

Advertisement
As a sophomore in HS he was having major issues (allegedly) with his track coach.
And more issues are how he ended up at Central Michigan, reportedly.

Yeah, that's why it trips me out when people say He was homeless. He was homeless because He chose to be homeless, His Mom wouldn't put up with His shenanigans.

On the flipside you can say a guy like Brown only acts like that because he knows it's being taped and he can't be touched. But i guarantee you if he was by himself he wouldn't be doing that to some random in the streets, let alone a cop, if he wasn't rich and known. The guy has a superiority complex, thinks he's untouchable and can say, do, write or act any way he wants without consequences.
I agree. But I still didn’t see anything in that video to warrant use of force . Did you ?

Advertisement

It kills me especially on domestic violence cases. When an officer put the handcuffs on a family member, it's very disturbing. It always DRAINED me. When kids are witnessing there dad or mom taken away. It's sad and ALWAYS stays with the ones that wear the badge

Like your president would say, you fake news kid.

You even pulled what CNN does! you completely misread/misinterpreted everything I said. Woman-like.

and then you defend AB lmaoooo. I think you got some of his secret sauce on your shoulder (he did it when you weren't looking).

Crazies gonna crazy, man.
just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t misinterpret what you said . It just means I don’t agree .

I’m not defending ABs action , as I said many times in this thread he was acting like a jack *** . I said I didn’t see anything that warranted use of force. “ I wanted him to get tasered so bad!” LOOKIN *** foh with that ****

Then you tried to play the victim **** accusing me of playing the race card when in fact you brought up race first . Foh with all the CNN and liberal political bs sht

just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t misinterpret what you said . It just means I don’t agree .

I’m not defending ABs action , as I said many times in this thread he was acting like a jack *** . I said I didn’t see anything that warranted use of force. “ I wanted him to get tasered so bad!” LOOKIN *** foh with that ****

Then you tried to play the victim **** accusing me of playing the race card when in fact you brought up race first . Foh with all the CNN and liberal political bs sht

lol.

Aint tryna argue over he said she said stuff dude.

If AB got tased today, you would be mad. You're defending a POS who disrespects cops in a hateful/racist manner. How do I know this?:

"Tasered for what ? She tried to steal his car "

Advertisement
Back