Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Heard Roman Reigns FEARS Da Bunny.
Acknowledge her

Aew On Tnt The Bunny GIF by All Elite Wrestling on TNT

Advertisement
Looks like ROH is on it's last leg because of Covid. Bring in the Briscoes, Jay Lethal, Bandido, and Danhausen who would fit perfectly in the Dark Order. They could still survive, if not I hope Tony pony's up for the tape library.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's crazy how excited I am for a match that I am 99.9% sure of how it will end; Hangman kicking out of the One-Winged Angel, and winning clean 1-2-3. This storyline pre-dates Dynamite, and has been crafted for this moment for almost 3 years now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wish he kicked out of OWA, but I guess Kota will always be the only one. There were some weird finishes and the crowd was pretty dead at times. But the main event and Punk/Kingston delivered. Solid show.

I wish he kicked out of OWA, but I guess Kota will always be the only one. There were some weird finishes and the crowd was pretty dead at times. But the main event and Punk/Kingston delivered. Solid show.
It was another really good AEW PPV.

Thought MJF v. Darby Allin was a match of the year contender bell-to-bell. MJF has become an incredible in-ring performer. Total package like Ric Flair. Should be the next AEW champ and have a nice long run.

PPV probably should have cut off some time from the tags, the length ended up being a bit of a drag on those matches, but otherwise, a nice triple after a grand slam at their last PPV.

Advertisement
Random, but how bad must Cody Hall be if he can’t even get a contract with AEW??

I haven’t seen or heard anything from him since he went to New Japan, but man, Scott’s kid can’t get on major promotion to save his life...

Random, but how bad must Cody Hall be if he can’t even get a contract with AEW??

I haven’t seen or heard anything from him since he went to New Japan, but man, Scott’s kid can’t get on major promotion to save his life...
He worked for NOAH and DDT in Japan after he left NJPW. He signed with MLW last year but never did anything with them.

Advertisement
Back