OT: Add Jordan Scarlett to the Gator suspensions

Advertisement
Advertisement
CtJ--mxWcAAtM09.jpg

Advertisement
Keep the good news coming. I loathe Hypebaugh and Michigan, but I hope he buttfcks McEltooth more savagely than McEltooth put it to that unsuspecting male shark.

At this point I think they're just suspending guys to have an excuse for what will undoubtedly be a failure of a season. Like when Folden stuck with a freshman Kaaya so he had an excuse for going 6-7.

Advertisement
So 10 players get caught up on the same rule of misusing school funds. The NCAA needs to jump in that one! It's much deeper than just one or two game suspensions.

At this point I think they're just suspending guys to have an excuse for what will undoubtedly be a failure of a season. Like when Folden stuck with a freshman Kaaya so he had an excuse for going 6-7.

That is the exact opposite of how they roll. As of yesterday, they still thought they were going to win. This may bring them back to earth, but I wouldn't count on it.

Gators philosophy on recruiting; if Miami or FSU offers we offer. lazy short cut coaches lead to lazy shortcut players leads to crap like this.. Glad this kid picked the Gators

Advertisement
I almost want to hope they beat Har with all those suspensions but then I realize it's the gaytors and how much I despise them. Go Michigan!! Give them two losses if you can.

This is why it's not a good idea to play a good team the first game of the season. I'm hoping this year there are no surprise suspensions for game one. Can't remember the last time we had none for first game. To many teams out there that ignore all morals and ethics like FSU and Bama. A starter on Bama could be arrested doing lines off a dead chicks body that he just raped with an automatic weapon in his hand and not miss a minute of playing time. Gators are gonna get curb stomped. Couldn't happen to more deserving team. They miss the Urban Liar.

So 10 players get caught up on the same rule of misusing school funds. The NCAA needs to jump in that one! It's much deeper than just one or two game suspensions.

Alabama got hammered with sanctions in the early 2000's over similar acts.

Advertisement
Back