OT: Add Jordan Scarlett to the Gator suspensions

Advertisement
I welcome and encourage Harfraud to find a way to lose this game, helping keep this UF staph intact as long as possible.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Holy cow. McElwain just suggested some other schools would try to cover this up. Wants credit for Florida dealing with it.

LOL, at the "some other schools" reference.

McElwain is 100 percent throwing dirt on Free Shoes University up the road.

Guaran-****-tee-ya!

Isn't there a whistle blowing lawyer claiming he's covered up dozens of offenses at UF?

This looks like an "extra benefits" situation to me. Toothy gets no credit for doing this because if you play dudes who took extra benefits you will forfeit any wins that they took part in.

That's exactly right. I said this on the gators tears thread a while back. This isn't McSharkFūcker laying the hammer down, this is compliance telling him what to do.

If that is legit, I wouldn't be surprised.

I wasn't joking with my "impermissible benefits" posts.

Even the **** compliance department probably has one or two sane people on it. This is a very dicey thing for them. You are literally talking about players using funds given to them by the school for benefits that they are not allowed to have.

This is the kind of thing the compliance department turns over to the NCAA, and ask them: "is this punishment enough?"

Remember AQM and Grace?

The funding source was different, our players didn't get their money, or credit cards, from the school. Nonetheless, it's still about somebody using their position to get benefits that normally they would not be afforded. Even the appearance of impropriety here can get you super screwed with the NCAA.

Here's hoping this is a multi game suspension for them.

Advertisement
You guys really believe shark ****** is fighting this at all? **** teeth is going to milk this to the bitter end because of the ****** season he's about to encounter. Now he has an excuse. He should call Golden to see how to handle the "cloud."

“I’m not here to defend Jim McElwain, but I will,” Finebaum said. “I respect him very much. Among the SEC coaches I deal with, he is a disciplinarian.

“… I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even though (the eight player suspensions) is a bad look nationally.

look at this d!ck head!

“I’m not here to defend Jim McElwain, but I will,” Finebaum said. “I respect him very much. Among the SEC coaches I deal with, he is a disciplinarian.

“… I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even though (the eight player suspensions) is a bad look nationally.

look at this d!ck head!

Not sure who to believe here but suspending 10 guys including your 2 best players is never something any coach wants to do I dont care if they are the strictest of disciplinarians. (10 and counting that is)...Saban would have never done this. He would have found a way out.

You could never get Saban to suspend the equal to Ridley and Scarborough for that FSU game unless you found the smoking gun under the dorm mattress or the body in someones trunk... No way, no how. And McElwain is cut from that same cloth.. So whatever they got on those kids, is scaring the **** out of the administration.

But correct me if im wrong..Is this Credit card fraud as I thought these kids just ran up some stuff on some UF school cash cards but didnt have the money? Did they steal someones credit card and buy a bunch of **** on it? I am not understanding what happened here to the point where they cant just pay back the money to the school and take the 1 game suspension and move along..they are talking like the suspensions are indefinite..

Advertisement
This is why I've been saying all along these suspensions are being driven by their compliance department.

This is case of impermissible benefits, thereby possibly putting into question the players' eligibility. Play ineligible players: you face the possibility of actually forfeiting games they played in.

I've also theorized that the UF compliance department and their lawyers are already in consultation with the NCAA to get their feedback on length of suspensions, eligibility issues, etc.

SharkFvcker is a passenger on the suspension bus - he's not driving it - compliance and in-house attorneys are driving it.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it, until proven otherwise.

This is more serious and goes deeper than what they're letting on.

Some of you young bucks just can't play the long game. uIf has the money to actually hire someone competent. We should be celebrating McEltoof and Lantard tenure there and hope it goes on as long as possible.

See, right now, the Gators are in the HIV phase with this staph. A lot of denial, a lot of hope, a lot of belief that there's a cure coming if they stand by the man that gave it to them. We need them to go to full-blown AIDS so no able bodied male of any regards wants to dip his ****** within 1,000 miles of that program.

Mike Bianchi goes jamon

Suspended band of thieves threaten to ruin Florida Gators season

Forget what I wrote earlier today about the Florida Gators discipline issues simply being indicative of what’s going on across the college football landscape. That was written before two more UF players — including starting running back Jordan Scarlett — were suspended for Saturday’s opener against Michigan.

When you reach double-digit player suspensions, it is no longer a college football issue; it is a Florida Gators issue.

If you’re scoring at home, that’s a whopping and woeful 10 players now who have been ruled out of the opener. And it’s only Wednesday. Will Florida Gators coach Jim McElwain even be able to field a team by the time Saturday’s game rolls around near Dallas?

This is no longer a symptom of the discipline issues throughout college football. This is now a culture issue of what’s going on at the University of Florida. This is a bona fide scandal now that could ruin the season and result in criminal charges against several UF players.

The suspensions Wednesday of Scarlett and redshirt freshman receiver Rick Wells now means nine players who, according to reports, are being investigated by university police for credit card fraud. Another player, freshman receiver James Robinson, has been suspended following a marijuana citation.

I guess we should give McElwain at least some “credit” for suspending his nine allegedly fraudulent players for this monumental game against Michigan before they have actually been charged with a crime. He could have easily pulled the old college football coaching trick of saying, “We’re going to wait for the judicial process to play itself out.”

Obviously, McElwain believes his players are guilty before they’ve even been charged. The Gators actually released the player suspensions themselves on Wednesday. They didn’t wait for the Orlando Sentinel, ESPN or some other media outlet to break the story about credit-card fraud.

“The one thing I’ll never do is look the other way and try to hide something,” McElwain said during a new conference Wednesday. “… We’re going to handle what it is and not run and hide. … At the end of the day, that’s a positive because people know that no matter what it is, we’re going to handle it. We’re not going to put it aside, we’re not going to enable and we’re going to teach lessons.”

The suspensions obviously are devastating to McElwain’s chances of upsetting Michigan in one of college football’s marquee season-opening games. McElwain will not only be breaking in new starting quarterback Feleipe Franks on Saturday, but now he will be doing it without his best receiver (Antonio Callaway, also suspended) and his best running back (Scarlett).

Ironically, nationally renowned college football commentator Paul Finebaum of the SEC Network was on our Open Mike radio show Wednesday when the suspension count was only at eight.

“… I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even though (the eight player suspensions) is a bad look nationally.”

Now, it’s 10 players … and counting. Nine of those players — more than 10 percent of the number of athletes Florida has on scholarship — are being investigated for fraudulently using someone else’s credit card. That’s right, one-10th of Florida’s team has been suspended for being a a band of thieves.

McElwain has a major issue on his hands when double-digit players have so little regard for their teammates, their fans and their university.

The arrogance, egotism and malfeasance of these players has potentially sabotaged an entire season.

Think about the vast majority of other UF players who have worked tirelessly and done everything right in preparing to have a great season.

Think about the thousands of UF fans who have invested thousands of their hard-earned dollars to make the trip to Dallas for this highly anticipated season opener.

Think about a reputable institution of higher learning that is now a national laughingstock because of the massive stain these selfish players have placed on the university.

Way to go, guys.

Way to ruin one the greatest season openers in the history of the University of Florida

Advertisement
and another thing, I read last night where some of their fans blame it on recruiting kids from Miami...listen up high school players.

Advertisement
El Oh Mother****ing El.

Michigan is going to run a train on these phegs on Saturday. I can't wait.

Last edited:
DIZg9ByXkAEP5zp.jpg

Advertisement
Back