OT: Add Jordan Scarlett to the Gator suspensions

Advertisement
But correct me if im wrong..Is this Credit card fraud as I thought these kids just ran up some stuff on some UF school cash cards but didnt have the money? Did they steal someones credit card and buy a bunch of **** on it? I am not understanding what happened here to the point where they cant just pay back the money to the school and take the 1 game suspension and move along..they are talking like the suspensions are indefinite..

They used the UF cards on items they were not suppose to be able to use them on. Then they sold those items for cash. Then reported the cards stolen. I would guess that the players already spent the money so they can't pay it back. They probably also sold it for below value of what the chargers were on the cards. Even if they could pay it back the University is probably in bigger trouble is this is a direct documented link to them where they are giving players benefits they are not allowed to. Shall see if they get the Ol Miss treatment of the NCAA just waiting it out until it stops getting reported on and then do nothing.

Advertisement
I spoke to a buddy of mine in Jacksonville, big gator whole family went there, blah, blah, blah, they're rip-**** with the program right now.

WooHoo, good times!

The outlet also is reporting that a Florida player implicated Jordan Scarlett and Rick Wells to UFPD.

You can't make this **** up. Flipping on your starting running back. Recruits Beware...

Advertisement

Here's that tweet:

[TWEET]902978296970870786[/TWEET]

I'd love for this to be legit, but unless someone else can confirm this, I'm just going to assume it's not. Just too good to be true.

I agree I don't know who this guy is or how credible he is. But it's out there now. Either way it's hilarious especially a player that burned us at the last minute. We definitely got the better back out of them. Walton is gonna put up crazy numbers this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I've been saying all along these suspensions are being driven by their compliance department.

This is case of impermissible benefits, thereby possibly putting into question the players' eligibility. Play ineligible players: you face the possibility of actually forfeiting games they played in.

I've also theorized that the UF compliance department and their lawyers are already in consultation with the NCAA to get their feedback on length of suspensions, eligibility issues, etc.

SharkFvcker is a passenger on the suspension bus - he's not driving it - compliance and in-house attorneys are driving it.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it, until proven otherwise.

This is more serious and goes deeper than what they're letting on.

I'm with you 100% on this. Pure logic, and this would be the most conservative approach by their Admin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back