OT: Add Jordan Scarlett to the Gator suspensions

Lol...you all should know better than this...UF is only complying so they have an excuse for when Michigan ***** them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep the good news coming. I loathe Hypebaugh and Michigan, but I hope he buttfcks McEltooth more savagely than McEltooth put it to that unsuspecting male shark.

He already sodomized toofy in the bowl game a couple years back, here's to a repeat

"Florida doesn't even have players worth covering up crimes for." - DMoney, 7-28-2017, CIS Podcast

[TWEET]903015223833100288[/TWEET]

Advertisement
This looks like an "extra benefits" situation to me. Toothy gets no credit for doing this because if you play dudes who took extra benefits you will forfeit any wins that they took part in.

This looks like an "extra benefits" situation to me. Toothy gets no credit for doing this because if you play dudes who took extra benefits you will forfeit any wins that they took part in.

Seems a little different than that though because its not the school/boosters doing it, its the players essentially committing fraud and stealing from the school. Though I can also see how an athletic program could just use this to their advantage as a way to pay players

Personally I wish they had all their players for the Michigan game so they wouldnt have an excuse to why they lost, then they all get suspended for the rest of the season and the NCAA investigates them.

FELONY credit card fraud......... At least 10 players...........

Not sure that the Gainsville "PoPo" can cover this one up. Those players will not play this year......

Really dumb on their part. That is not an easy crime to cover up.

Advertisement
In today's edition of Gaytor Tears......

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::rickflair2:

me too free medicine ( weed) free credit cards I bet if they did some digging into will grier they would see those steroids came from the inside the program

Advertisement
FELONY credit card fraud......... At least 10 players...........

Not sure that the Gainsville "PoPo" can cover this one up. Those players will not play this year......

Really dumb on their part. That is not an easy crime to cover up.

Its a HUGE racket amongst the young people nowadays. Hundreds of college kids doing it at thousands of schools.

This is how a lot of them afford luxury cars and nice clothes.

Advertisement
Holy cow. McElwain just suggested some other schools would try to cover this up. Wants credit for Florida dealing with it.

LOL, at the "some other schools" reference.

McElwain is 100 percent throwing dirt on Free Shoes University up the road.

Guaran-****-tee-ya!

Advertisement
Back