OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of Irvin Mayas top 1% of the 1% finally came to the realization that living that life wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

Last edited:
A product of the UFelony culture under Urban Meyer...Not like it's any different under McElteeth.

Advertisement
The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

yeah....we know already...thanks for taking the time to look at the top thread in the forum my friend

Advertisement
I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****** sense still.

Advertisement
The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

Yep... It's a tragedy for all the families, victims and perpetrator.

I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

It's a crazy story for sure.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

It's a crazy story for sure.

Wait what??? Rapes? Source?

Advertisement
Back