OT: 75th Anniversary of D-Day

Advertisement
where is the picture? can't find it
FB_IMG_1675331404755.jpg

Would like to join everyone in thanking the greatest generation for defeating the *****. Without those Soviets Hitler would've won and the world would be different today.
**** OFF! Stalin was a ****en butcher himself, and was responsible for 30 million murdered. Mao and his Red Army murdered another 60 million. Maybe read a book sometime. I know that it’s difficult for you Commies to accept the fact that your ideology murdered more than 150 million worldwide (just in the 20th Century, and more than any other ideology or political system), but it’s time that you stopped talking garbage and started accepting the facts.

After all, some of us actually lived in and escaped from actual tyrannical regimes, you poor excuse for an amoeba.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** OFF! Stalin was a ****en butcher himself, and was responsible for 30 million murdered. Mao and his Red Army murdered another 60 million. Maybe read a book sometime. I know that it’s difficult for you Commies to accept the fact that your ideology murdered more than 150 million worldwide (just in the 20th Century, and more than any other ideology or political system), but it’s time that you stopped talking garbage and started accepting the facts.

After all, some of us actually lived in and escaped from actual tyrannical regimes, you poor excuse for an amoeba.
My Dad was in the OSS liberating Concentration Camps from 44-46. Sat at Nuremberg as a translator for the War criminals since he was affluent in German, Romanian, Italian etc...You simply cannot imagine the carnage he personally witnessed at these Camps.

My Dad was in the OSS liberating Concentration Camps from 44-46. Sat at Nuremberg as a translator for the War criminals since he was affluent in German, Romanian, Italian etc...You simply cannot imagine the carnage he personally witnessed at these Camps.
These men were scared with site of it all forever .

My grandfather was in a fox hole at the age of 15 with Audie Murphy regiment the both faked there ages to enlist.
Both small in stature, lions shook in fear in there dens as they passed by.

Once a great ARMY General said as he signed the orders “ where do these men come from knowing there going to there deaths “

HE WEEPED

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back