OT: 75th Anniversary of D-Day

my entire family knows that she is forboden in my house. when her face comes on the TV the channel is required to be changed or the TV turned off. i hate that lady and I hate Hollywood. The same goes for SEan Penn, Danny Glover, Oliver Stone and many more who sucked the Chavez's and Castro's ****.

Advertisement
Remember that picture you posted of your brother in Nam with a team of Seals? I ran into my friend today. He is retired and he didn’t get the picture I sent to his old email. I sent it to his new email address and the tall guy standing next to your brother IS my friend. He was floored. Now his kids will have a picture of their father in Vietnam! This means so much to him.
Best bump I've ever seen.

Bump of the year candidate.
Beautiful, man.

My Dad was in the OSS liberating Concentration Camps from 44-46. Sat at Nuremberg as a translator for the War criminals since he was affluent in German, Romanian, Italian etc...You simply cannot imagine the carnage he personally witnessed at these Camps.
He was a brave man. Simply the greatest generation, without a doubt. Thank you to him for his selfless service! I can only imagine the horrors that he saw. Those **** butchers were some of the most evil sons-of-******* the world has ever seen.

I’m still amazed that they let her back in the country.

That traitorous bytch ratted out P.O.W.‘s after they secretly handed her a note detailing all of the tortures and abuses that they were being subjected to, while mingling with those Vietcong butchers. She also sat on an anti-aircraft gun and at the very least pretended to be shooting at American forces.

There’s a special place in **** reserved for her.

Advertisement
my entire family knows that she is forboden in my house. when her face comes on the TV the channel is required to be changed or the TV turned off. i hate that lady and I hate Hollywood. The same goes for SEan Penn, Danny Glover, Oliver Stone and many more who sucked the Chavez's and Castro's ****.
Facts! Same in my house.

To anyone that dares do that **** in my house I say, “don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.”

These men were scared with site of it all forever .

My grandfather was in a fox hole at the age of 15 with Audie Murphy regiment the both faked there ages to enlist.
Both small in stature, lions shook in fear in there dens as they passed by.

Once a great ARMY General said as he signed the orders “ where do these men come from knowing there going to there deaths “

HE WEEPED
Your grandfather was a true hero, as all of those men were. Thank you to him for his great sacrifice and bravery in the face of such odds. God bless America, and all of those that have served and paid in blood to afford us our comforts and freedoms!

I’m still amazed that they let her back in the country.

That traitorous bytch ratted out P.O.W.‘s after they secretly handed her a note detailing all of the tortures and abuses that they were being subjected to, while mingling with those Vietcong butchers. She also sat on an anti-aircraft gun and at the very least pretended to be shooting at American forces.

There’s a special place in **** reserved for her.
1678215609399.jpeg

Advertisement
He was a brave man. Simply the greatest generation, without a doubt. Thank you to him for his selfless service! I can only imagine the horrors that he saw. Those **** butchers were some of the most evil sons-of-******* the world has ever seen.
Imagine a similar situation popping up today in Europe. Do you think millions would flock to join? Or do you think millions would jump into factories to support their efforts? Not a chance. Those dudes volunteered to fight in horrific conditions and did it knowing they’d only come home (if ever again) when the job is done. Truly remarkable men and women.

Your grandfather was a true hero, as all of those men were. Thank you to him for his great sacrifice and bravery in the face of such odds. God bless America, and all of those that have served and paid in blood to afford us our comforts and freedoms!
He use to sit in his chair at a very old age after he took a SHOT of whiskey and of course offered me also.
And tell me stories some tough to handle.

How at night in a fox hole filled with water they would stay put for days had to pee in same water .
They’re skin getting foot rot with sores
They were scared to move with tracers blowing by there heads as the enemy would be taunting them to move only 50-60 feet away .

Keep in mind a 15 year old kid.

They finally made a aggressive frontal move flooding area with gun fire hand grenades obviously it worked but they took casualties and horrific injuries but beat back the enemy enough to reestablish there position and regroup and kept moving forward ,

He survived but war never left him alone a moment’s peace, he kept all this in his heart NEVER let our family know of these stories do not to affect us .

I would see him talking to himself quietly in his chair only then I’d ask what’s up PA who you talking to then he’d share.

I have his burial flag

He use to sit in his chair at a very old age after he took a SHOT of whiskey and of course offered me also.

How at night in a fox hole filled with water they would stay put for days had to pee in same water .
They were scared to move with tracers blowing by there heads as the enemy would be taunting them to move only 50-60 feet away .

They finally made a aggressive frontal move flooding area with gun fire hand grenades obviously it worked but they took casualties and horrific injuries but beat back the enemy enough to reestablish there position and regroup and kept moving forward ,

He survived but war never left him alone a moment’s peace, he kept all this in his heart NEVER let our family know of these stories do not to affect us .

I would see him talking to himself quietly in his chair only then I’d ask what’s up PA who you talking to then he’d share.

I have his burial flag
Until my mother passed when I was 34, my father didn't share any of his disturbing stories. But I sure did hear about cold, wet feet. Also about sleeping in foxholes that they had to dig while laying down under fire.

Until my mother passed when I was 34, my father didn't share any of his disturbing stories. But I sure did hear about cold, wet feet. Also about sleeping in foxholes that they had to dig while laying down under fire.
YES,
These men had there internal war going on after living it shielding there families at home of the horrors .

🙏🙏🙏 to yours

Advertisement

I have his burial flag
That’s some real ish right there. Can’t imagine the other horrors that he saw and lived through. Men nowadays aren’t built like that. Every generation becomes softer and softer.

I have the greatest admiration and respect for your grandpa and the rest of the MEN that served with him. May he rest in the peace of the Lord for all eternity.

I have his burial flag
Great share brother. Things like this make me love CIS. Those Og’s were the real deal man.

Advertisement
Back