OT - 49ers vs. Lions - NFC Championship

Analytics doesn’t account for the swing in momentum of not getting that 4th down, as we all saw.

They can analyze it all they want during the offseason.
The 4th down that hit the WR directly in the hands past the sticks? lol. I'm sure if you tell Campbell that he can either kick or have a pass that goes right into wrs hands for a 1st he'd take the latter

Advertisement
Ultimately Drops on 3rd/4th down by Reynolds, and Gibbs fumble ****ed them. Not to mention that Aiyuk Catch that hit the CB in the face and then letting Purdy run all over them.
That’s football. Your analytics can’t account for those types of plays.

Random things I quoted along the way. Just dumping them here. :beguiled:
It was self deprecating I’ll show you some pics of me doing pushups as a two year old in my Joe Montana jersey

Still not a Shanahan fan though. Good coach but don’t trust him

Advertisement
@cway313

I feel your pain. My Eagles gave up a lead and lost in the Super Bowl last year.

Now come and sit with the rest of us losers and take a seat and have a drink.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Let’s go, Swifties!!

That’s football. Your analytics can’t account for those types of plays.
Yeah thats football. You know what else happens in football? Missed kicks. lol.
You're the one acting like that decision is what led to a loss rather than Reynolds dropping two 1st downs on 3rd and 4th, and Gibbs fumbling right after that "momentum" shifted early in the 3rd.

Advertisement
You're the one acting like that decision is what led to a loss rather than Reynolds dropping two 1st downs on 3rd and 4th, and Gibbs fumbling right after that "momentum" shifted early in the 3rd.
Welp looks like there’s still plenty of hills to climb. lol

Advertisement
I am sorry? Did the Lions actually miss a FG that I didn’t see?

The not going for the FG and taking a 24 point lead then giving the 49ers the short field to get a TD led to the fumble and then everything else after that.

Then you still had a chance to tie the game and he went for it instead of taking a 48 yd FG with 5 minutes and 3 timeouts left. That led to another TD.

Advertisement
I am sorry? Did the Lions actually miss a FG that I didn’t see?

The not going for the FG and taking a 24 point lead then giving the 49ers the short field to get a TD led to the fumble and then everything else after that.

Then you still had a chance to tie the game and he went for it instead of taking a 48 yd FG with 5 minutes and 3 timeouts left. That led to another TD.
The FG from that distance was no gimmie....

judgment call on going for FG or moving the chains...

they move the chains then get TD...Lions probably win the game...

They were cursed in 2H...just cursed every drive....

Advertisement
Back