OT - 49ers vs. Lions - NFC Championship

My Lions man **** of a year we in good hands. Let’s load up on D in the draft.
VERY DEEP wr and OT class too. Don't be surprised if Holmes gets guys there too. Oline definitely needs to be addressed with Both Guards FAs, Ragnow being injury prone, and Decker getting up there in age. Like Re-signing Glasglow and Drafting an OT who can play guard for a couple years, and maybe take over for Decker would be great. Also a backup center is a need for sure.

WR is just a position you should probably take 1 per year. Maybe not early, but Josh Reynolds and DPJ are FAs. I'd re-sign Reynolds even after that horrendous performance. Him and Goff have a good connection.

And obviously the big question is how much do you extend Goff for. I think if he takes a discount, you can get him for $45M/yr for 4 yrs. So including next yr he's already on contract, it's be like a 5yr $42M which would put him above Daniel Jones, Stafford, and Dak (currently), but below Mahomes and Josh Allen (and like 5 other qbs too btw) in terms of Annual Value. That'd be a very good contract for Lions.

But yeah, CB, EDGE, and DT are musts. If they could get Newton at DT from Illinois. Or a CB like Nate Wiggins or Terrion Arnold, that'd be great. Think this EDGE class is a little weak, so maybe FA signing a 1yr prove it guy...

Advertisement
VERY DEEP wr and OT class too. Don't be surprised if Holmes gets guys there too. Oline definitely needs to be addressed with Both Guards FAs, Ragnow being injury prone, and Decker getting up there in age. Like Re-signing Glasglow and Drafting an OT who can play guard for a couple years, and maybe take over for Decker would be great. Also a backup center is a need for sure.

WR is just a position you should probably take 1 per year. Maybe not early, but Josh Reynolds and DPJ are FAs. I'd re-sign Reynolds even after that horrendous performance. Him and Goff have a good connection.

And obviously the big question is how much do you extend Goff for. I think if he takes a discount, you can get him for $45M/yr for 4 yrs. So including next yr he's already on contract, it's be like a 5yr $42M which would put him above Daniel Jones, Stafford, and Dak (currently), but below Mahomes and Josh Allen (and like 5 other qbs too btw) in terms of Annual Value. That'd be a very good contract for Lions.

But yeah, CB, EDGE, and DT are musts. If they could get Newton at DT from Illinois. Or a CB like Nate Wiggins or Terrion Arnold, that'd be great. Think this EDGE class is a little weak, so maybe FA signing a 1yr prove it guy...
1st pick CB then get value at the DE and DT spots. If we go one WR, then later in the draft is fine because this team sports two legit receiving threats already. I don't think another WR higher in the draft will provide more added value to the team than a solid defensive guy. Either way, I'm hopeful for the future.

Is you posting that supposed to be a receipt? Cause it isn’t at all lol
Not a receipt but you argued about Siriani’s aggressiveness saying he was only one of the higher ones with Campbell only because Siriani uses the brotherly *** push (pause) on 4th & 1.

I am sure “Man” Campbell wishes he had that play in his ****nal on that first 4th down attempt.

Advertisement
Not a receipt but you argued about Siriani’s aggressiveness saying he was only one of the higher ones with Campbell only because Siriani uses the brotherly *** push (pause) on 4th & 1.

I am sure “Man” Campbell wishes he had that play in his ****nal on that first 4th down attempt.
And I fully stand by that lol

Also…you mean the 4th down attempts for the Lions that were from 3 and 5 yards out?… and every coach would love to be as good at the qb sneak as the Eagles…lol you’re just making yourself look like a fool now though bro.

And I fully stand by that lol

Also…you mean the 4th down attempts for the Lions that were from 3 and 5 yards out?… and every coach would love to be as good at the qb sneak as the Eagles…lol you’re just making yourself look like a fool now though bro.
No, dumb ***. The one that was 4th & 2 when they were up 24-10 from the 27 yard line or whatever it was in the 3rd quarter.

No, dumb ***. The one that was 4th & 2 when they were up 24-10 from the 27 yard line or whatever it was in the 3rd quarter.
Oh so not a 4th and 1, got it lol. Or are you moving the goalposts? Haha And it wasn’t a short 2 either.

1706646809548.jpeg

Oh so not a 4th and 1, got it lol. Or are you moving the goalposts? Haha And it wasn’t a short 2 either.

View attachment 281272
Eagles run the play from 4th & 2 and 4th & 1. They prefer to run it in 3rd & 2 in case they don’t make it.

You are making **** up. It’s a legit 4th & 2. It not anything close to 4th and 2.5 or 3 yards. You’re the ******* that said 3 and 5 yards.

Advertisement
Eagles run the play from 4th & 2 and 4th & 1. They prefer to run it in 3rd & 2 in case they don’t make it.

You are making **** up. It’s a legit 4th & 2. It not anything close to 4th and 2.5 or 3 yards. You’re the ******* that said 3 and 5 yards.
…And you said 1 yard lol.

Yes, I misspoke on that but your dumb *** called it 3 to 5 yards and then you post the picture that clearly says and shows 4th & 2 or something to the effect of “not a short 2.”
Right cause 4th and 2 could be 1.5 or 1.75 which would be a short two. Same was a 2.75 yarder can be considered a long 2 yards. So when you say the Eagles always go for it on 4th and 2 (and usually Kelce puts ball forward at least a 1/4yard when he grabs it on those plays), I’m saying this would not be an easy QB sneak. But again obviously everyt team in the league wishes they were as good at it as the eagles.

Regardless what was your actually point in even bringing that up exactly lol? I honestly don’t get it at all, cause whatever point you were trying to make just isn’t there

Also I didn’t call it 3-5 yards, I was referring to both separately lol. So you were off by a yard and so was I. Crazy

Right cause 4th and 2 could be 1.5 or 1.75 which would be a short two. Same was a 2.75 yarder can be considered a long 2 yards. So when you say the Eagles always go for it on 4th and 2 (and usually Kelce puts ball forward at least a 1/4yard when he grabs it on those plays), I’m saying this would not be an easy QB sneak. But again obviously everyt team in the league wishes they were as good at it as the eagles.

Regardless what was your actually point in even bringing that up exactly lol? I honestly don’t get it at all, cause whatever point you were trying to make just isn’t there

Also I didn’t call it 3-5 yards, I was referring to both separately lol. So you were off by a yard and so was I. Crazy
Youre Doing Great Lets Go GIF by Peloton

I am steeling this from @JD08

Advertisement
What has u heated more, that Detroit lost or how they lost? I’m going to assume u would still be heated if Detroit got blown out, but probably stings a bit more how they lost.

I still have PTSD every time I see a K hits a goal post til this day. Lol
How....
Sesame Street No GIF by Muppet Wiki

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back