OT - 49ers vs. Lions - NFC Championship

Hard to not like this lions squad. I have no horse in the race of the final four. As long as the eagles and cowboys are out im good.
We agree on Dallas.

Otherwise…..

middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect 49ers to come out with 5-2 or 6 guys up at the line every play and force Goff to beat them in the 2nd half.

You completely over-estimate Steve Wilks. He's a very rudimentary defensive coordinator. He's getting exposed in this game.

That's the difference. He has no ability to overcome this. This is a schematic failure by the Niners. The Tell is that they keep getting beat on 3rd and every long.

Losing DeMeco Ryans after last season is likely going to cost the Niners a Super Bowl win.

Advertisement
I think Shanahan is looking in the mirror right now telling himself to not be awkward when he approaches Campbell to shake hands

Advertisement
You completely over-estimate Steve Wilks. He's a very rudimentary defensive coordinator. He's getting exposed in this game.

That's the difference. He has no ability to overcome this. This is a schematic failure by the Niners. The Tell is that they keep getting beat on 3rd and every long.

Losing DeMeco Ryans after last season is likely going to cost the Niners a Super Bowl win.
Well Losing Democo ryans would be very tough on any offensive HC.
they need is to commit to shutting down the run. And then their LBs need to play the digs at the sticks hard. Wouldn't hurt to double Amon-Ra on 3rd down.

We'll see, they can definitely get 2 stops. and their offense is still great.

The big comparison I am waiting for is the second half adjustments. A lot of times this year Detroit starts strong just to fall flat in the second half because the opposing DC out adjusts the Lion's OC.

Advertisement
I haven't watched the Lions that much, didn’t realize how absolutely stacked they are on offense.

The big comparison I am waiting for is the second half adjustments. A lot of times this year Detroit starts strong just to fall flat in the second half because the opposing DC out adjusts the Lion's OC.
I’d probably just keep running it for 15 yards a play like they did in the first half

Good strategy ngl

Advertisement
Back