OT - 49ers vs. Lions - NFC Championship

Meat head football. Should’ve taken the three and go up 3 scores. 10 point swing there.

Advertisement
Meat head football. Should’ve taken the three and go up 3 scores. 10 point swing there.
And now they fumble.

Just ******* dumb man.

It’s one thing to go for it deep inside their territory but this isn’t the regular season. Gotta go up 3 scores.

Up by 3 points, you go for it in that spot. Not up 17

Demeco Ryans is the truth

Steve Wilks is the poof
@JamesQuall
Dog Talking GIF

Advertisement
So now Campbell is a bum? I feel bad for your wives. Your commitment levels are terrifying

Advertisement
But it doesn't mean the call is wrong. You betting on Reynolds a normally reliable WR to catch a ball that hits him directly in the hands past the sticks, or a 40+ yard FG by a kicker you picked up mid season that you don't really trust?
Badgley played 12 games last year for Detroit and was 8-10 between 40 and 50 yards. That is more than a reliable kicker. He is 1-1 this year too.

And now they fumble.

Just ******* dumb man.

It’s one thing to go for it deep inside their territory but this isn’t the regular season. Gotta go up 3 scores.

Up by 3 points, you go for it in that spot. Not up 17
Right I get that call if you’re trying to end the game in the 4th quarter and the other team only has 2 mins left or something but it was way too early for that.

You have to take the points

Advertisement
Not to play devil’s advocate, but the playcall would have generated a first down if he doesn’t drop it…

The way the Lions offense had been cooking + Badgley being a below average kicker, I have no problem going for it from that distance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back