OT: 1917

"TwO YeWTs"
That movie was amazing , I can also still watch it and laugh even after having watched it 20 times throughout the years.

Remember he finessed him to get a look at his files....."it's called discovery you ****head, he has to show them to you ".....how about the imagery of the little deer ?

Advertisement
lol they tweaked it enough!!!!
I assume you’re referring to the visual effects.

To me, they were fine.

I understand some people didn’t like them.

My criticism was more towards the story.

I think there were parts that could’ve been cut and parts that could’ve been expanded on further.

True but I mean storyline wise. If you saw Hoffa with Nicholson then nothing new while watching the Hoffa saga (other than the twist of who supposedly killed him) and little things like the mob hating the Kennedys are in a million movies and documentaries.

no doubt. I was just being a jerkoff lol

The Two what? Did you say yewt? Oh I'm sorry your honor, the two defendants

The Judge was also awesome in this.
That movie was amazing , I can also still watch it and laugh even after having watched it 20 times throughout the years.

Remember he finessed him to get a look at his files....."it's called discovery you ****head, he has to show them to you ".....how about the imagery of the little deer ?

I just love when he can't sleep worth a **** out in the woods because of animal noises, but when he's put in jail, he can sleep through riots, mayhem, and **** being lit on fire. Yep, he's a New Yorker all right. xD

Advertisement
The Judge was also awesome in this.

I just love when he can't sleep worth a **** out in the woods because of animal noises, but when he's put in jail, he can sleep through riots, mayhem, and **** being lit on fire. Yep, he's a New Yorker all right. xD
"Let the record show the lawyer for the defense is holding up 2 fingers "

The look Pesci gives him and hits him back with "Mrs.(forgot her name) and only Mrs.(.....) while looking straight at the judge .

"Let the record show the lawyer for the defense is holding up 2 fingers "

The look Pesci gives him and hits him back with "Mrs.(forgot her name) and only Mrs.(.....) while looking straight at the judge .
I thought you only watched cubs games and ghey ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What are they doing?
@FlatlandCane told me this is what they do
oS5GDPt.gif

I assume you’re referring to the visual effects.

To me, they were fine.

I understand some people didn’t like them.

My criticism was more towards the story.

I think there were parts that could’ve been cut and parts that could’ve been expanded on further.

not just visual...Lots of BS in there

Advertisement
Back