Orlando Spring Game

Who is that?
.animated_1554988015296.gif

Advertisement
Now Williams sucks and it’s a 2 team race with Williams out. Last week he was the clear cut starter going into uf.

WIlliams had a bad day today. My main concern with him is he plays like he has a an o line that can hold a pocket for a long time. He doesn't have that luxury.

Tate won the day. Idc what anyone says everybody crucified him last week and now give him credit where credit is do. He played against the 1 defense the most and did the best. Kosi looked good as well but not as good as him and Jarren took a step back. Call it like it is not with ur biases for a QB u want

Last edited:
Advertisement
Martell was actually better, especially against the ones.

This will be a three man race , it’s still far from over.

I think you can make an argument both ways between Tate and N'Kosi today without having the stats in front of you. Ultimately, yes, still any man's game. My main concern is no one really upgraded the position today. I wanted to see QBs perform better than we've seen from the position since Kaaya left.

Advertisement
Perry threw some good balls but I think he took like 4 or more sacks. Overall good day from all the qbs.
Today imo

Tate and Perry performed the best. I give Tate the nod considering that impressive drive vs the first team defense in which he drove all the way down the field. I’m addition to that had a couple of good runs. In fact I don’t think anyone had a good series vs the 1st team defense outside of the drive by Tate tbh

Perry looked good throwing the ball I thought too, needs to do a better job avoiding pressure though

Williams started off shaky for sure but made an impressive throw to Mallory for a td. He has things he can work on in terms feeling pressure alittle better imo.

...jarrens throw wasn't impressive, it was bad... Mallorys catch was and made it seem like the throw was good

Campbell looks like a guard to me. Got beat by speed easily a couple times i watched.

I noticed Reed in with the ones.

Nesta may not be tall but he's enormous and solid looking. Just a ball of power.

Hoping we're getting our Qb's a lot of work under center because they need to polish that part of their game since they're all new to it. The offense we saw today was way more Arkansas than it was Bama as far as formation. Enos mentioned that he knows Martell is more comfortable in the gun and wants to get him comfortable under center. I'd be surprised and honestly disappointed if we were running this much I and under center formations vs Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Campbell looks like a guard to me. Got beat by speed easily a couple times i watched.

I noticed Reed in with the ones.

Nesta may not be tall but he's enormous and solid looking. Just a ball of power.

Hoping we're getting our Qb's a lot of work under center because they need to polish that part of their game since they're all new to it. The offense we saw today was way more Arkansas than it was Bama as far as formation. Enos mentioned that he knows Martell is more comfortable in the gun and wants to get him comfortable thereunder center I'd be surprised and honestly disappointed if we were running this much I and under center formations vs Florida.

If we’re in that much I and under center against UF it won’t end well. It’ll look Richt like in terms of maybe scoring 17 points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back