Orlando Spring Game

The only one that played well against the first team D was Tate, they lined him up against the first team D nearly the entire first half

Advertisement
Trio* I think Irvin gets 400 yards and a few scores this season also.

Do you really think the third TE on our offense gets 400 yards? Do you realize last year we only had one player over 400, it was Jeff Thomas with like 550.The last 4 years before that we had 3 total players per year reach over 400 yards receiving. ONE TE is usually in that mix, but to expect our third team TE to some how pull that off, it just isn’t realistic.

In my opinion, 200 yards from Irvin with a TD or two and a good amount of burn in the rotation should be considered a huge success.

Advertisement
Irvin can be a weapon this year. He runs really well and has good hands. With Mallory and Jordan on the field at the same time Miami should try to get him lined up as a hback or fullback and run routes out of that formation too, he could be a nice mismatch right there

Advertisement
Do you really think the third TE on our offense gets 400 yards? Do you realize last year we only had one player over 400, it was Jeff Thomas with like 550.The last 4 years before that we had 3 total players per year reach over 400 yards receiving. ONE TE is usually in that mix, but to expect our third team TE to some how pull that off, it just isn’t realistic.

In my opinion, 200 yards from Irvin with a TD or two and a good amount of burn in the rotation should be considered a huge success.
Wth does that got to do with anything, he says Irvin is good to and can be use as a weapon. He didn't say anything about him getting 400 yards.

They announced a 9,123 attendance numbers. There was about 4 or 5 sections in the 100 area they wouldn't let you sit in (basically where all the players were on the sidelines). Players signed autographs after the game.

Advertisement
I think you might have been impressed with how Tate played in the first drive vs the #1 defense. He looked good imo but that definitely is a fair point as you said. Obviously the depth will be better in the fall than it is now though.
Depth will be much better. I just want to have one spring without a pile of walk ons

Wth does that got to do with anything, he says Irvin is good to and can be use as a weapon. He didn't say anything about him getting 400 yards.

Advertisement
They announced a 9,123 attendance numbers. There was about 4 or 5 sections in the 100 area they wouldn't let you sit in (basically where all the players were on the sidelines). Players signed autographs after the game.
Yeah there were a lot of sections we couldn’t sit. Still a good turn out considering lot of y’all had to make a 3+ hr drive Compared to my skip and hop from Tampa

Advertisement
Back