Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Don't start talking shît because martell finally did something. Nobody is transferring right now. Maybe after the season.

Me personally, I'll do whatever I want. Everyone wanted to talk last weekend when Tate didn't do his best. Now today...hush mode. Lmao

Keep that same energy at all times like I do.

Me personally, I'll do whatever I want. Everyone wanted to talk last weekend when Tate didn't do his best. Now today...hush mode. Lmao

Keep that same energy at all times like I do.
It was more than a week for tate. He was *** in the first 2 scrimmages and he was having struggles in practice. Like i said they will continue to battle when fall camp comes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was more than a week for tate. He was *** in the first 2 scrimmages and he was having struggles in practice. Like i said they will continue to battle when fall camp comes.

Like I said, keep that same energy. U all didn't want him to win the QB battle from the beginning. Silently waiting for him to fail. Then last week u thought u had the proof u had been waiting on. Funny how everyone had somerhing to say then. Shouting a man's failures and whispering his accomplishments is weak.

Tate looked like the best QB today. Now that it is time to put the work in on your own, Tate will run away with it. I got my money on him to outwork guys that have been suspended for games in the past.

Like I said, keep that same energy. U all didn't want him to win the QB battle from the beginning. Silently waiting for him to fail. Then last week u thought u had the proof u had been waiting on. Funny how everyone had somerhing to say then. Shouting a man's failures and whispering his accomplishments is weak.

Tate looked like the best QB today. Now that it is time to put the work in on your own, Tate will run away with it. I got my money on him to outwork guys that have been suspended for games in the past.
Nobody wants him to fail, you were crowning Tate with no evidence to back it up. All qbs have had their moments this spring and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Advertisement

Fool dont say you. I'm not against any of these dudes. I thought tate was going to be the guy at first based off all the hype he got. I choose to hope all these dudes play good and let the chips fall where they fall.

You are obsessed with dîck riding tate and get ****ed when you don't see others grab a ticket to hop on with you. I will continue to let it play out and hope 1 of these dudes can at least be decent.

This defense is so nasty, Jesus Christ

Advertisement
Fool dont say you. I'm not against any of these dudes. I thought tate was going to be the guy at first based off all the hype he got. I choose to hope all these dudes play good and let the chips fall where they fall.

You are obsessed with dîck riding tate and get ****ed when you don't see others grab a ticket to hop on with you. I will continue to let it play out and hope 1 of these dudes can at least be decent.

I don't need or care if anyone agrees with me. I have the courage of my convictions. I think for myself. Tate will win the job, and when all of YOU had something to say last week, I was right there to debate. I could care less if other people think he will win. I form my own opinions. Show me where I got ****ed that someone didn't hop on Tates bandwagon. I'll wait...

I don't need or care if anyone agrees with me. I have the courage of my convictions. I think for myself. Tate will win the job, and when all of YOU had something to say last week, I was right there to debate. I could care less if other people think he will win. I form my own opinions. Show me where I got ****ed that someone didn't hop on Tates bandwagon. I'll wait...
Man just let it play out. None of the qbs have separated themselves. They have all looked good at times and not so good too. This thing won’t end until fall. Lot of time left between now and fall camp

Advertisement
Back