Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Because he had a pedigree to be great and threw a few bad balls on a new team and people with their pitchforks and torches wrote him off.
The issue as I understand it is playing under center. He doesn't have the footwork under center and that's understable as he's never done it until transferring to Miami. Martell excelled out of the shotgun today. To be a complete QB in this offense, the QB has to make throws from under center not just out of the shotgun. So, the competition will continue into Fall camp.

Those are the throws you have to make at a school like Miami , the last couple years we can’t hit the layup throws.

This.

Williams needs to do the trashcan drill...my youngest used to struggle with putting enough air under the ball, and that drill corrected it for whatever reason.

247 still bashing Tate. I called their asses out a couple days ago. Told Ivins and Lake to **** themselves and I hope Martel proves them all wrong. Also said Lake and Stock need to find a new profession. Yea look at me I’m tough.
Well, Tate has to prove he can run the offense under center not just out of the shotgun. That is the issue of why he looked/was bad at Traz. If you don't have the footwork, you can't make accurate throws. It's a work in progress for all the QBs as this is a real pro style offense with many formations under center as well as shotgun.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This Uni combo clean af

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back