Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
It’s on both Jarren and KJ, Jarren underthrew it and then KJ let it be snatched from his hands for the INT.

This was my issue w Jarren, as I mentioned. He may throw a pretty ball, but he often under throws. That has always worried me about this dude.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump the posts then and take your issues to those individuals. Most people want the guy who wins a fair competition and can give us the best chance of succcess.

As for @Calvin, from what I've seen it looks like he simply doesn't like Tate or Jarren bc he thinks they're quitters, fwiw.

Good to see we got a guy that's another rationale poster, not to many left these days. We got way to many people claiming to be UM fans but posting with division III mindsets and have no clue on what a real Miami mindset is. When you got guys posting and anointing a transfer like tate to be the next qb starter that says it all, lol, this guy tates stats technically wasnt that impressive yesterday, take away that 80yrd bomb from against the 3rd team defense and his stats would be back to his regularly scheduled program. Most transfers and quitters in my book, they have to come in and play at a consistently high/championship level in order to gain my respect. Any player at UM that let's a transfer come in and take his spot has no pride, i said it from the giddy up, perry not with that, about the only way perry might lose the starting job is off field wise, or he has to many stagnant moments during live games, but he got to much pride and is currently the only True UM commit we got at qb, and he's the only qb on the roster that be helped to be Fsu, that game is one of my favorite Miami-Fsu games of all, time, it was pure comedy, and the True UM fans could feel when its about to happen even when we were down!

The irrational posters will continue to try and bash coach richt, he had his faults but the one he didnt have was knowing how to bring in high level offensive skill position guys, the irrational ones were and still are blaming coach richt for what True freshman or first time starters did or didnt do. The majority of the offensive guys that will have an impact this year and next, also, i told people last year who kept trying to say brevin was going to come in and take irvin's spot and than when irvin goit injured the irrational ones said it didnt matter, lol, i said way back than those clowns had no clue, the running game was going to suffer and irvin was alot better than what people were saying, rosier couldnt get him the ball, that man was consistently open. Our run game suffered with 2 True freshmen tightends trying to block, the football heads knew what was coming, you can only coach around that but so much. This years offense will be more physically and mentally mature, especially with the 3rd year guys, so coach diaz inherited a program that was on the real come up, coach richt made no excuses about injuries last year, just went out and coached and was going to force the team to be more mentally tough, coach diaz has consistently said the same thing, but both were talking about the offensive side of the ball, they were to young and had no leadership last year, this year, new ball game, and we'll see what they do and what they are made of out the gate, we know what perry can do when he's focused!

Good to see we got a guy that's another rationale poster, not to many left these days. We got way to many people claiming to be UM fans but posting with division III mindsets and have no clue on what a real Miami mindset is. When you got guys posting and anointing a transfer like tate to be the next qb starter that says it all, lol, this guy tates stats technically wasnt that impressive yesterday, take away that 80yrd bomb from against the 3rd team defense and his stats would be back to his regularly scheduled program. Most transfers and quitters in my book, they have to come in and play at a consistently high/championship level in order to gain my respect. Any player at UM that let's a transfer come in and take his spot has no pride, i said it from the giddy up, perry not with that, about the only way perry might lose the starting job is off field wise, or he has to many stagnant moments during live games, but he got to much pride and is currently the only True UM commit we got at qb, and he's the only qb on the roster that be helped to be Fsu, that game is one of my favorite Miami-Fsu games of all, time, it was pure comedy, and the True UM fans could feel when its about to happen even when we were down!

The irrational posters will continue to try and bash coach richt, he had his faults but the one he didnt have was knowing how to bring in high level offensive skill position guys, the irrational ones were and still are blaming coach richt for what True freshman or first time starters did or didnt do. The majority of the offensive guys that will have an impact this year and next, also, i told people last year who kept trying to say brevin was going to come in and take irvin's spot and than when irvin goit injured the irrational ones said it didnt matter, lol, i said way back than those clowns had no clue, the running game was going to suffer and irvin was alot better than what people were saying, rosier couldnt get him the ball, that man was consistently open. Our run game suffered with 2 True freshmen tightends trying to block, the football heads knew what was coming, you can only coach around that but so much. This years offense will be more physically and mentally mature, especially with the 3rd year guys, so coach diaz inherited a program that was on the real come up, coach richt made no excuses about injuries last year, just went out and coached and was going to force the team to be more mentally tough, coach diaz has consistently said the same thing, but both were talking about the offensive side of the ball, they were to young and had no leadership last year, this year, new ball game, and we'll see what they do and what they are made of out the gate, we know what perry can do when he's focused!
This Porst just gave me Violent Diarrhea

Advertisement
So Violent, that it'll take 2 rolls....1 Roll alone for saying Irvin is better than Brevin...

LoL, where did i say irvin was better than jordan, but to be clear, irvin was definitely a better blocker than jordan or mallory or poledney, which made him more valuable to the offense than jordan, because that helps the run and pass game, at some point jordan eventually talent wise be an overall better tight end but to try and act as if irvin wasnt more advanced in certain area's is asinine!

LoL, where did i say irvin was better than jordan, but to be clear, irvin was definitely a better blocker than jordan or mallory or poledney, which made him more valuable to the offense than jordan, because that helps the run and pass game, at some point jordan eventually talent wise be an overall better tight end but to try and act as if irvin wasnt more advanced in certain area's is asinine!
Mallory and Jordan are both far Superior

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back