Orlando Sentinel: UM commit Dexter Williams eliminates UF

Meh. It's August. Plenty of time for them to rebuild momentum and make a new push. It is actually worse for us if they bring in a new staff, because their next hire will be a boss.

Not to be a downer, but I done got burnt too many times.

Advertisement
BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Lol sorry *** Gatas, seriously nobody wants to go to that dumpster fire of a University we comin

From the Orlando Sentinel this morning...

Williams said Wednesday, however, that a recent rash of decommitments from Florida has taken the Gators off his list of possible schools and he said he's 90 percent committed to Miami, with Southern Cal, South Carolina and Louisville still in the remote possibilities.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ams-eliminates-gators-20140807,0,6161832.post

146.jpg

that's what the Orlando Sentinel gets for stirring up ****....the media always digging for answers. Good for Dex.

Advertisement
Always said that the team to watch for with Dex would be an out of state team. USC and South Carolina our challengers here.

Think we keep Dex. UF on a big spiral downward.

Would be huge if he decided to EE.

I saw on here that he had put up a tweet pondering enrolling early. I wonder if he's looked into it?

Advertisement
Wow.

Imma be real. I love Scarletts potential but this kid is flat out electrifying. Best back we have committed but I have been very hesitant to be excited about him because I didn't feel his commitment was very strong (not that I know ****)

Advertisement
LES-GO-GATA!......clap, clap......clap clap clap.......LES-GO-GATA!...........clap, clap......clap clap clap.

Advertisement
Wow.

Imma be real. I love Scarletts potential but this kid is flat out electrifying. Best back we have committed but I have been very hesitant to be excited about him because I didn't feel his commitment was very strong (not that I know ****)

Besides where he is from and what Pete said initially, his words/actions have been very pro-Miami. Really hope he sticks. Unreal backfield with Yearby, possibly Gray, and the 2015 class (whoever ends up in it assuming we get at least 2).

Agree with you on his potential, he is electric.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 26s

Recruiting news: #Canes sign 2015 RB Dexter Williams to a financial aid agreement. Said this week he's "90%" solid to UM.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 26s

Recruiting news: #Canes sign 2015 RB Dexter Williams to a financial aid agreement. Said this week he's "90%" solid to UM.

We seem to really be pushing the financial aid stuff early this year and often

Advertisement
Back