Orlando Franklin and Erik Flowers....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Golden's respective left tackles since he has been here.

Is Trevor Darling ready to step up?

I hope so.....it makes me cringe to think what things will be like if he is not.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2270260 said:
Pretty sure Golden never had Orlando Franklin. You're just making **** up at this point

He had him one year I believe... Not enough to make a difference.

Golden's respective left tackles since he has been here.

Is Trevor Darling ready to step up?

I hope so.....it makes me cringe to think what things will be like if he is not.

image.jpg

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:
Pretty sure Golden never had Orlando Franklin. You're just making **** up at this point

Pretty sure you are dumb....

Advertisement
Now that I think about it...

We've had some decent OL talent at Miami in recent years.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

Never played for Golden. Was drafted in 2011.

2011 OL: Henderson, Figs, Washington, Linder, Feliciano, Lewis, Wheeler, and can't remember the rest.

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

2011 OL: Henderson, Figs, Washington, Linder, Feliciano, Lewis, Wheeler, and can't remember the rest.

So like 4 of his 5 starters are in the NFL. He inherited a good line.

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

Gunn, Bunche, and Horn too. All got NFL shots.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

He inherited a good team. Plenty of guys, not counting his 2011 recruiting class are in the NFL. Most aren't garbage players and have been with the same franchise since they were drafted or picked up.

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

Coached a good offensive line too. Miami has had one of the best lines in the past couple of years

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

He inherited a good team. Plenty of guys, not counting his 2011 recruiting class are in the NFL. Most aren't garbage players and have been with the same franchise since they were drafted or picked up.
Miami would have won at least 10 games if Lamar miller, Olivier Vernon, Brandon Washington, tommy streeter, forston and those guys had stayed for the 2012 season. We had a mass exodus talent that left early now that I think about it

Advertisement
Wasn't apart of the bonding process of the photoshoot. 3rd string until his core values are set straight imo

Miami would have won at least 10 games if Lamar miller, Olivier Vernon, Brandon Washington, tommy streeter, forston and those guys had stayed for the 2012 season. We had a mass exodus talent that left early now that I think about it

Last year says otherwise.

[]_[] swag;2270260 said:

Golden cost Washington lots of money. Projected first rounder going into his last year and then Golden moved him out of position.

Advertisement
Back