Oregon upgraded their HC bigly

Advertisement
If Bo nix was playing here Mario would turn him into Bro “style” Nix. Nothing?? I will see my way out!!

Exactly.

Nix sucks. He sucks this year too.

But Oregon put him in a simple spread offense, that mitigates how much he sucks, and emphasizes what little he does well.

Could you imagine Nix in an offense that bunches the box and forces him to scan the field traffic with only 3 WRs going out for routes?

That’s the difference, and it’s why Mario will never work.
I'm thinking that you have not watched an Oregon game from start to finish. Nix is a master at scanning the field and making the call. Without just about any other QB out there, Oregon would have at least 3 losses.

I'm thinking that you have not watched an Oregon game from start to finish. Nix is a master at scanning the field and making the call. Without just about any other QB out there, Oregon would have at least 3 losses.
I’ll have what you’re smoking por favor.

Aside from Utah who has 3 loses, who has Oregon beat? An overrated Colorado team? Their schedule is weak AF.

Oregon’s schedule under Mario was proven to be softer than that….

Miami is 6-4, with our signature win against a team that is firing their coach….another landmark win came against a currently 6-4 Clemson…

Advertisement
Aside from Utah who has 3 loses, who has Oregon beat? An overrated Colorado team? Their schedule is weak AF.
Lanning’s four losses at Oregon are…

- First career game against undefeated UGA (blowout)
- 3 point loss against 10-2 Washington
- 4 point loss at 10-3 Oregon State

- 3 point loss at 10-0 Washington

Wins include…

2022: #12 BYU, #9 UCLA, #10 Utah
2023: #19 Colorado, #13 Utah

Mario has lost to…
- Middle Tennessee State by 14
- Duke by 24
- Florida State by 42
- Clemson by 30
- Pitt by 26 (this was just 2022)

Mario’s best wins are #23 A&M and 6-4 Clemson. Our only ACC victory against a program with a winning record is a 2OT win against 6-4 Clemson. Our other conference wins are UVA twice in OT, VT, and GT.

It’s not even remotely close. One is 19-4 overall and 13-3 in conference games, the other is 11-11 overall and 5-9 in conference games.

Lanning is borderline elite.

As of today, Oregon has the 12th ranked SOS in FBS, & Miami has the 27th. I’ve already laid out the numbers in my own thread comparing Ole Miss’ record + schedule vs. ours.

2nd if u really want me to get slimy, Mario’s time at UO, the PAC-12 was the laughing stock of CFB. It was UO & Utah, only. He had the easiest path to the CFP out of any FBS HC in P5 b/c Oregon’s talent trumped every single program on their conference schedule by a mile & 1/2, but we know what happened; so El-O-El at trying to say UO haven’t played anyone. Even if they did have the easiest schedule in America, this Oregon team ain’t losing to a 5-7 Arizona squad, a 2-5 Oregon St, a 1-3 Cal, or a 3-9 Stanford squad.

U wanna know the combined record of the 4 losses on Lanning’s record? 46-5. 3 of those games were by 4 or less points, & one was a blow out to the eventual undefeated Nat’l Champions. 46-5; now, compare that to Mario’s opponents’ combined record of 11-24! Lol. ****, this doesn’t even include all the 8 & 9 win teams that beat him that derailed his chances.

What’s really chapping my hide on CIS since 2022 are these mental gymnastics some of ya’ll r doing, and the constant comparison or justifications to ease what’s going on here. U r just making any bull chit to pacify the bull chit happening. Stop coddling a man who’s making $8m/yr and stop trying to compare what any program is doing. Right now, we’re behind the trajectory.
-Mario didn’t inherit a 4-8 team like DeBoer.
-He didn’t inherit a 3-9 team like Elko.
-He didn’t inherit a 6-7 team like Norvell.
-He didn’t inherit a 1-11 team like Sanders.

He inherited a 7-5 team who we were told didn’t give up, plenty of talent in the room, BUT needed coaching. But now, the goal post have moved AFTER EVERY FCKING LOSS OR CLOSE WIN TO A SUCK *** TEAM. Enough w/ the bull chit.

As of today, Oregon has the 12th ranked SOS in FBS, & Miami has the 27th. I’ve already laid out the numbers in my own thread comparing Ole Miss’ record + schedule vs. ours.

2nd if u really want me to get slimy, Mario’s time at UO, the PAC-12 was the laughing stock of CFB. It was UO & Utah, only. He had the easiest path to the CFP out of any FBS HC in P5 b/c Oregon’s talent trumped every single program on their conference schedule by a mile & 1/2, but we know what happened; so El-O-El at trying to say UO haven’t played anyone. Even if they did have the easiest schedule in America, this Oregon team ain’t losing to a 5-7 Arizona squad, a 2-5 Oregon St, a 1-3 Cal, or a 3-9 Stanford squad.

U wanna know the combined record of the 4 losses on Lanning’s record? 46-5. 3 of those games were by 4 or less points, & one was a blow out to the eventual undefeated Nat’l Champions. 46-5; now, compare that to Mario’s opponents’ combined record of 11-24! Lol. ****, this doesn’t even include all the 8 & 9 win teams that beat him that derailed his chances.

What’s really chapping my hide on CIS since 2022 are these mental gymnastics some of ya’ll r doing, and the constant comparison or justifications to ease what’s going on here. U r just making any bull chit to pacify the bull chit happening. Stop coddling a man who’s making $8m/yr and stop trying to compare what any program is doing. Right now, we’re behind the trajectory.

He inherited a 7-5 team who we were told didn’t give up, plenty of talent in the room, BUT needed coaching. But now, the goal post have moved AFTER EVERY FCKING LOSS OR CLOSE WIN TO A SUCK *** TEAM. Enough w/ the bull chit.
The real BS is like you said, the goal post moving. The same people defending Mario now were the loudest saying our team has talent we just need competent coaching. Now its he needs more time. Whats even more infuriating is that this happened with Manny as well. Its a recycled excuse that nobody with any semblance of a brain is buying.

The real BS is like you said, the goal post moving. The same people defending Mario now were the loudest saying our team has talent we just need competent coaching. Now its he needs more time. Whats even more infuriating is that this happened with Manny as well. Its a recycled excuse that nobody with any semblance of a brain is buying.

Correct. It’s kinda like:

Advertisement
We're paying the dude $8 million/year and got curb stomped by MTSU, Duke, FSU and Pitt last year, then we literally gave the game to GT this year...sport

Lanning won 10 games last year and will win at least 10-11 games this year...Wario is 11-11 in nearly 2 full years
With that being said, Manny Diaz would have better record than Wario over a two year period.

If we're lucky Mario will have us back to 7-5 this year.

If we're lucky.

We byke!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back