Oregon upgraded their HC bigly

Advertisement
Lanning is better than Mario. Newsflash, all of recruiting is a crap shoot to some degree. I mean we have Cam at TE in his 8th year, Lichenstein at DT in his 7th or 8 th year. Nix is a star and our guys aren't even JAGs
and y is Mario trying to fill all these gapping holes in our roster. Im wondering...hmm. We are reaping the benefits of Mannys sht recruiting. Its why every corner we play is a true freshman or transfer. lbs, same thing. Its all over the roster.

Mario could have got Bo Nix but he didn't. Mario could have got Trey Benson but he didn't. No, Mario brought Denis and Sagopalu (whatever his name is)
Trey Benson on the Canes doesnt = a win today . Bo Nix on the Canes does = a win today but he was never coming here

Advertisement
and y is Mario trying to fill all these gapping holes in our roster. Im wondering...hmm. We are reaping the benefits of Mannys sht recruiting. Its why every corner we play is a true freshman or transfer. lbs, same thing. Its all over the roster.
And Lanning got Nix to be his QB because Mario left that gaping hole. Not saying Mario hasn't upgraded the roster, but QB, DT and CB are atrocious with no help on the way

And Lanning got Nix to be his QB because Mario left that gaping hole. Not saying Mario hasn't upgraded the roster, but QB, DT and CB are atrocious with no help on the way
DT and CB are NOT atrocious. They lack depth. DT is better than CB.

Advertisement
Lanning is better than Mario. Newsflash, all of recruiting is a crap shoot to some degree. I mean we have Cam at TE in his 8th year, Lichenstein at DT in his 7th or 8 th year. Nix is a star and our guys aren't even JAGs
its been a year and a half sport

nix sucked at Auburn, Mario didnt know the future. He has blossomed in his 9th year as a college qb, go figure. He messed up on Benson. FSU does not win the game today without him.
Bo was terrible at Auburn. That is true. Benson they said was often hurt. So

Advertisement
he recruited a 4 star qb every year he was there. none of them has panned out up until the moment. And look at the class we brought in last year. We literally have an entire team that shirted this year. they will help plenty.

They are so happy Mario left.

Watching their offense makes me sick. It’s the complete opposite of ours.
This is why I bristle every time someone says that we need an offensive minded HC or whatever. Bullchit! We need a good HC. Lanning is a DC by trade but the guy is obviously cut out to be a **** good head coach. Look at how he has that offense humming with his second OC in two years. Of course his first OC left to be a HC after 1 year as Lanning's OC. Great HCs get their staff great opportunities. Meanwhile we are stuck with Woody Hayes who will likely have his 3rd OC in as many years. Not because they left for promotions but because their time at Miami under Bozo the Cristomoron destroyed their career. It doesn't matter what side of the ball you come from. A great HC is a great HC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looking around college football, defense is a lost art. Including the $EC. Any program playing true stellar defense is an outlier. Most of the time you see a good defensive battle is when both offenses suck.

Or, maybe I’m wrong.
I know what you did... you just can't rid your mind of our glory years when we possessed the absolute best defenses in the history of CFB... just ask Brian Bosworth.

Looking around college football, defense is a lost art. Including the $EC. Any program playing true stellar defense is an outlier. Most of the time you see a good defensive battle is when both offenses suck.

Or, maybe I’m wrong.
That’s just watching our D play other ACC teams. And our O keeping bad teams in the game

I miss those glory days as much as you do.
That's why our friend Dwins has a great handle... it's a fact.
Our defense under Guidry is not our problem, we are actually respectable in the area. If we would just drive the ******* ball and score we'd have 8 wins or more.
Is there any word on what injury Emory has?

Advertisement
Back