Oregon to be knocked out of playoff contention this week?

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
Utah favored -2.5 this weekend in Utah

608E359E-4EE2-4367-A69A-630C980DEB1D.gif

Advertisement
So the U has to help the U. We have to hope the almighty coach we want to lose so we can say he is a choker when coaching another team but the greatest coach if coaching us.
Seriously. Yay! We hired the guy that can't beat Utah! That just doesn't sit well with me, at all. It's one thing to hire say Jimmy Johnson when he couldn't beat Oklahoma and Nebraska while at Oklahoma State. It's another to want a coach that loses to Utah while at Oregon.

This ties in well with my post about not hiring the #1 guy on your list just because he's #1 on your list. If your #1 is losing to Utah, maybe, just maybe, you need to interview other people to make sure he deserves that #1 spot.

Advertisement
Utah is good, and Rising > Brown. They'll at least split with Oregon between this game and potential Pac-12 Championship meeting, hence Oregon isn't making the playoffs. But, if Mario goes into Salt Lake City and comes out with a win, that's **** impressive.

Advertisement
The other U will win Saturday cause Oregon has Brown at QB and he’s terrible. Utah will be able to keep Oregon’s run game in check.

Advertisement
Seriously. Yay! We hired the guy that can't beat Utah! That just doesn't sit well with me, at all. It's
one thing to hire say Jimmy Johnson when he couldn't beat Oklahoma and Nebraska while at Oklahoma State. It's another to want a coach that loses to Utah while at Oregon.
Do your research on JJ’s losses. His team lost to West Texas State, a 3-8 Kansas State, San Diego State back to back years, Colorado, and other losses than just Nebraska and Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back