Oregon/Mario

Advertisement
Myer is perfect. Fire Blake, hire ZO, give Urban the world. **** yea i am in fantasy land. Its dope as **** in here.
H3eENWJjpEe3wEyeLd.gif

Advertisement
Ok, and godchild Freeze lost last night to UL-Monroe as 32.5 point favorites. 32.5! But no one comments on that huh. Selection bias just to inflate your egos and prove you are right. No coach we hire will be perfect
This!

Advertisement
Mario is underwhelming. If he can't cut it in Eugene with an abundant amount of support and resources, he isn't cutting it in Coral Gables. Give me Lane or Freeze!

but @RVACane the maud God says differently
You really have horrendous reading comprehension @da truth or you just make up false **** to fit your stupid narratives. You poRsted another thread telling this board there was zero possibility of getting Mario and I responded that you know nothing to definitively state that as 100% fact. I’ve advocated for Freeze all over the board. What a 🤡 poRster you are.

Here’s your other dumb thread for reference:

Advertisement
I don’t like to see two close losses or wins to inferior teams but even the greatest team ever struggled for a game and it took Ed to seal the deal.

Is it? have you watched Oregon play outside Ohio st? generally curious. I live west so I watch most pac 12 games. App st would murder cal and Eugene has a big home field advantage unlike the u
I believe he’s won 2 Pac 12 titles, and just had his OC almost die right before they lost to Stanford. Mario isn’t the best game day coach but he will recruit studs, lead a team that looks like a SEC school and have good coaches around him. He will hold players accountable.

How quickly we forget they beat Ohio St this year. At Miami there is no perfect hire unless it’s Saban.

Kiffin was fired at USC and didn’t do all that great at Tennessee.

We’d be lucky to get someone like Mario, is he perfect? No…. But these terrible week by week coaching takes are very canes Facebook page like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back