Oregon/Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Laughing at the 5-1, top 10 coach is a weird stance to take and I say this as someone who is selling the Mario hire
Is it? have you watched Oregon play outside Ohio st? generally curious. I live west so I watch most pac 12 games. App st would murder cal and Eugene has a big home field advantage unlike the u

Advertisement
It takes a special kind of coach to keep these kids focused week after week especially now. The whole landscape of college football has changed. Between NIL, social media, and the pandering of point spreads, over and unders plus trying to graduate players, the job ain’t for everyone. Those players using the U as a stepping stone need to know no one is bigger than the U.

Advertisement
So first you reject any hope of hiring Mario by saying he will never ever come here and we shouldnt push a "narrative" and now, you come up with this?

Really?

Advertisement
When things get tight, Mario looks constipated and he makes chitty decisions.

Is he better than Diaz? Yes. Do I think we win The Coastal w/ him as a coach? Yes. Do I think we’ll win a Nat’l title w/ him? No. Why? B/c every season, thus far, Oregon has had a WTF moment at least twice, against inferior competition.

Ok, and godchild Freeze lost last night to UL-Monroe as 32.5 point favorites. 32.5! But no one comments on that huh. Selection bias just to inflate your egos and prove you are right. No coach we hire will be perfect

Myer is perfect. Fire Blake, hire ZO, give Urban the world. **** yea i am in fantasy land. Its dope as **** in here.

Advertisement
Back