Oregon Extension on the Table for Mario

Is this reporting that they just finalized the offer today and sent it to Mario? Or that it's been finalized and he's had it in front of him for a while?

Advertisement
Kelly was $15. Riley around the $10 number.

Maybe Miami doesn't have to go as high as $10 or should I say match the exact number as Oregon because of the tax situation in FL compared to OR.
Kelly was a 10 year 95 with incentives.

Lots of intriguing storylines here. Does the prodigal son return home to revive a once proud program to national prominence or does he stay put at his new adopted home where he is adored by the Oregonian faithful? Is Momma a factor? Nike vs Adidas? Let the bidding begin. It's about to get good..

Advertisement
Source image

I TOLD HER. LET THE BOY WATCH! LIKE I LEARNED FROM MY FATHER! LIKE HE LEARNED FROM HIS FATHER!

We can get close on the personal income probably. The question is, can we provide the same level of institutional investment as Oregon (coaching staff, support staff, facilities, etc.)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pay the man. He's shown he's grown as a coach. He recruits very well. He establishes very good lines. Pay him and we will win. The extra $4M a year we step up will come back exponentially via revenue, exposure, etc. Please sweet baby Jesus. If our BOT can do anything right... I'm tired of mediocrity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back