Orange Bowl vs Bama

If we make it to the OB it is looking like we could play bama. If LSU wins the SEC, Georgia would go to Sugar Bowl. If OSU wins out they will go to playoffs and the loser of the championship game would go to Rose Bowl (more than likely Minnesota). That would probably leave bama as the highest ranked team out of the SEC/Big 10. Bama with no Tua and a couple of those JR WR sitting out so they won't get injured I like our chances. Still don't know if Jeudy would play given its his hometown, but I'm thinking he sits it out.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
It's math. Even if they are 6 point favorites they still are less 50% to win both.
Then with that logic there was a 50/50 chance they would lose one of these past two games favored by 6 points or less in both of them and yet they won both by 40+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna go full blown Homer and say this game wouldn't be a blow out.

Bama's defense has been dog**** this year. We'd keep the score respectable IMO

Advertisement
No you're right...

We'd smack'em around just like we did LSU, Wisconsin & UF, this team has shown not only do we have the talent to keep up with Bama but our Coaching is on an equal if not superior level to there's.
Who said anything about smacking them around. Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other. If we can't give them a game with their SECOND team skill players we should just shut the whole thing down. I'm not saying it would be a game if their starters played, but they won't.

mack jones is not that good. duded would be under pressure all game. he won't see a pass defense like we have the rest of the season. 31-21 Miami. we stay healthy the rest of the season and their top guns don't suit up...

...sure could use bolden

mack jones is not that good. duded would be under pressure all game. he won't see a pass defense like we have the rest of the season. 31-21 Miami. we stay healthy the rest of the season and their top guns don't suit up...

...sure could use bolden
Exactly. They also have several seniors and draft eligible players on defense who also may make a business decision and not suit up.

Advertisement
Back