Orange Bowl Boys Recruiting Podcast (Follow the Leeds Thread)

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Excellent. Great to hear. Looking forward to the added info you provide and seeing you grow on the platform.

Advertisement
First a Crakka from North Florida and Now a female Brit who lives in Georgia. What happened to all of the local SF insiders? Just kidding. Congrats LeedsCane and thanks for your information. Us oldtimers are all junkies waiting for our next Cane Fix, waiting for the 11 pm morphine shot from the nurse.

Getting ahead of this, I was nervous and I said ‘Robby Williams’ when I spoke on our HS WR targets and I know it’s Robby Washington, I just said his name in between Hykeem Williams and Tyler Williams and just read ‘Williams’ again… Sorry. (and I would not even say Jalen and Keem are 1 and 2 on the board, more likely 1a and 1b and who is in that ‘a’ spot doesn’t matter, they are co-priorities but is everyone else!) x.x

It’s far from perfect, my first attempt and there is a lot I am going to look to improve upon for my second and every podcast going forward, including… I hope, starting to get my guest list rolling!

Advertisement
Getting ahead of this, I was nervous and I said ‘Robby Williams’ when I spoke on our HS WR targets and I know it’s Robby Washington, I just said his name in between Hykeem Williams and Tyler Williams and just read ‘Williams’ again… Sorry. (and I would not even say Jalen and Keem are 1 and 2 on the board, more likely 1a and 1b and who is in that ‘a’ spot doesn’t matter, they are co-priorities but is everyone else!) x.x

It’s far from perfect, my first attempt and there is a lot I am going to look to improve upon for my second and every podcast going forward, including… I hope, starting to get my guest list rolling!
Great Job Leeds! I enjoyed it.

it was great!

Advertisement

Don't worry about minor mistakes! Great first episode.

Where would Tyler Williams be on the WR board?

As was mentioned, I am now officially a part of the Orange Bowl Boys and it’s such a thrill to have this opportunity! My plan is to do a podcast about twice a month but if the interest is there, I will go to once a week. I will follow up with a poll after my first podcast drops, which should be on the 30th to catch the end of this portal madness! It’s going to be almost exclusively football recruiting but I will do my very best to post on all things Canes recruiting, as I am also running the OBB recruiting Twitter! I cannot thank all of you enough for your continued support and wonderful feedback as I have continued to grow and expand not only my knowledge base but my friends, contacts and confidants on here. As always, you can talk to me on private messages and now that includes feedback on my podcasts, I am always open to learning and perfecting my craft so please feel free to hit me up there anytime!

I really only hope I can continue to provide exciting and legitimate information going forward both on here and on my recruiting podcast but none of this would have been remotely possible without each of you continuing to encourage me to push myself, further my connections and share what I know. This place truly is unique and I could not ask for a better place to have been able to break out of my shell, so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so very much and I cannot wait to continue my journey and keep contributing to this amazing fanbase in whatever way I can!! Oh also, it goes without saying but…

Looking SO forward to the future of not only this program but also my own! THANK YOU AND GO CANES!! 🧡💚🧡💚

PODCAST HERE:

Just got done listening to the podcast, @Leeds. You slayed it! Great info, and you sounded extremely professional and confident. Excellent job in explaining the new NIL landscape, and also loved all of the info that you shared regarding the $EC and what you’re hearing from their people.

As I suspected, they’re extremely shook about what Mario is building at the U, as they should be.

Already looking forward to your next podcast!

You seemed really well-suited for this type of medium. Very well-spoken and informative at the same time. Great stuff

Looking forward to the next one

As was mentioned, I am now officially a part of the Orange Bowl Boys and it’s such a thrill to have this opportunity! My plan is to do a podcast about twice a month but if the interest is there, I will go to once a week. I will follow up with a poll after my first podcast drops, which should be on the 30th to catch the end of this portal madness! It’s going to be almost exclusively football recruiting but I will do my very best to post on all things Canes recruiting, as I am also running the OBB recruiting Twitter! I cannot thank all of you enough for your continued support and wonderful feedback as I have continued to grow and expand not only my knowledge base but my friends, contacts and confidants on here. As always, you can talk to me on private messages and now that includes feedback on my podcasts, I am always open to learning and perfecting my craft so please feel free to hit me up there anytime!

I really only hope I can continue to provide exciting and legitimate information going forward both on here and on my recruiting podcast but none of this would have been remotely possible without each of you continuing to encourage me to push myself, further my connections and share what I know. This place truly is unique and I could not ask for a better place to have been able to break out of my shell, so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so very much and I cannot wait to continue my journey and keep contributing to this amazing fanbase in whatever way I can!! Oh also, it goes without saying but…

Looking SO forward to the future of not only this program but also my own! THANK YOU AND GO CANES!! 🧡💚🧡💚

PODCAST HERE:

Congratulations! But, I need a picture to attach to your voice.

Advertisement

I love the format - great job. Oh and...

PODCAST HERE:

Great podcast. We peasants don't hear the inside stuff u hear. So if I'm excited about what leaks out, I can't imagine how it must be for u hearing what doesn't get out.

Advertisement
I really wonder where all this is headed. We're talking about agents representing players. The NCAA itself wants to vote on direct payments athletes. I'm not arguing for or against anything. But I just don't see how it doesn't eventually end in unionization.

Wow that was an impressive podcast. Some NPR type stuff right there. Production value and story telling was top notch. Me thinks you’ve done this before 🤔

Our board has certainly expanded under this staff. We haven’t had a class over 23 kids since 2017 (25). Do you expect them to exceed 25 like a lot of the other marquee programs do?

So,@LeedsCane joins the OBBs and the very next day BOOM an NIL deal by the OBBs for woman golfer Morgan Pankow. A coincidence? I think not. Fess up Leeds……

Wow that was an impressive podcast. Some NPR type stuff right there. Production value and story telling was top notch. Me thinks you’ve done this before 🤔

Our board has certainly expanded under this staff. We haven’t had a class over 23 kids since 2017 (25). Do you expect them to exceed 25 like a lot of the other marquee programs do?
NPR? that is probably the worst thing you could reference. that ain't a compliment

Advertisement
Back