Opt outs from top schools

KingB02

Sophomore
Any news from other top schools of guys opting out?
Maybe guys from Bama, OSU, Clemson, OK, or UGA?
Or is it just our best player that has opted out? I’m fishing for information and sorry if this has been posted already, but I’m dealing with Covid-19 myself and I have been hospitalized for 5 days and had a stent placed in my heart after a heart attack caused by the COVID-19.

Advertisement
Or is it just our best player that has opted out? I’m fishing for information and sorry if this has been posted already, but I’m dealing with Covid-19 myself and I have been hospitalized for 5 days and had a stent placed in my heart after a heart attack caused by the COVID-19.
Godspeed my friend.

Stay out of the Taylor commit thread.

Sorry to hear about your health situation, I hope you get better soon. With that said, the only other big name I've seen is Micah Parson's from Ped St. I had a feeling that GR would follow after I saw Parson's announce. It sucks for us, but we'll get past it. Wish GR nothing but the best.

Advertisement

Stay healthy, man! But good to see you are on the mend!

Advertisement
Take care and get well soon.

🙏 Be healed

Here's an idea, do your own **** research. What you think this site is, Google for the lazy?

Advertisement
Feel better. Good health and good fortune your way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back