Opt outs from top schools

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Xavier Thomas, 5 star Clemson DE. Looks like he had covid and is opting out, not declaring for the draft. Was expected to start.

Advertisement
2EE909A3-602D-4298-9216-56B138C33D06.jpeg

Thanks all. Apart from the fact that my pops has had some major problems with his heart, the doctors are freaking out trying to figure out what has happened to cause this. I’m 33 and a former player till I broke my leg 6 years ago. I’m healthy aesthetically and through all the tests that have been done. But the Covid had me coughing like crazy and caused cardiomyopathy which caused some clotting which led to the attack. The stint is in and I am in no pain. Thanks all for your well wishes!

Is this permanent once announced, or reversible?

Advertisement
Prayers for a speedy recovery (FR).

As for the quote, sounds about right.

Not genetics, eating patterns, the beetus, overweight, drug history, tobacco use, stress levels.. it was Rona.

Stay up on your blood work & cardiologist appointments. Feel better 🙏🏻
I have a patient whose brother recently died of a heart attack. It was listed as a corona related death even though he had no symptoms, just because he tested positive.

A fair number of corona related deaths have nothing to do with the virus. The medical community itself is inflating their numbers to play politics.

I have a patient whose brother recently died of a heart attack. It was listed as a corona related death even though he had no symptoms, just because he tested positive.

A fair number of corona related deaths have nothing to do with the virus. The medical community itself is inflating their numbers to play politics.
Take off the tinfoil hat.

Advertisement
Back