Opt outs from top schools

Advertisement
IF know Fall fooseball, eye wood rather have a normal Spring schedule and Fall 2021 season. That just me.
id agree. id rather just cancel the 2020 season altogether if theyre gonna end up moving it to spring but looks like that wont happen since ADs are gonna go broke if no season at all.

Thanks all. Apart from the fact that my pops has had some major problems with his heart, the doctors are freaking out trying to figure out what has happened to cause this. I’m 33 and a former player till I broke my leg 6 years ago. I’m healthy aesthetically and through all the tests that have been done. But the Covid had me coughing like crazy and caused cardiomyopathy which caused some clotting which led to the attack. The stint is in and I am in no pain. Thanks all for your well wishes!
Similar to my 18 year daughter was a swimmer and sprinter all of her life. We had to bring her into the ER where they discovere her cardiomyopathy caused by the COVID. She had been very sick with the COVID 1 week before we brought her to the ER. He has had an EKG and an Ekocadiogram and bloodwork discovered many tiny clots. They also do not know if her heart problems will be permanent or not. So far she has recovered and is normal but resting in bed most of the time. Very stressful times for the family. This is a disease that needs to be taken seriously. Prayers to you and your family for a quick recovery.

Similar to my 18 year daughter was a swimmer and sprinter all of her life. We had to bring her into the ER where they discovere her cardiomyopathy caused by the COVID. She had been very sick with the COVID 1 week before we brought her to the ER. He has had an EKG and an Ekocadiogram and bloodwork discovered many tiny clots. They also do not know if her heart problems will be permanent or not. So far she has recovered and is normal but resting in bed most of the time. Very stressful times for the family. This is a disease that needs to be taken seriously. Prayers to you and your family for a quick recovery.

Yes it is a crazy disease. The doctors still don’t know how and why it attacks each individual so differently. Prayers for your daughter and yours too my friend.

Advertisement
Thanks all. Apart from the fact that my pops has had some major problems with his heart, the doctors are freaking out trying to figure out what has happened to cause this. I’m 33 and a former player till I broke my leg 6 years ago. I’m healthy aesthetically and through all the tests that have been done. But the Covid had me coughing like crazy and caused cardiomyopathy which caused some clotting which led to the attack. The stint is in and I am in no pain. Thanks all for your well wishes!
A good friend of mine in his 40's and former player was healthy and contracted covid. Had a 101 fever for about 7 days and said it was tough to get out of bed to take a leak. But then he got hit with a 104.3 fever and passed out while being admitted to the hospital. His lungs clogged up to only about 30 percent capacity. He then discussed with a good Dr. friend if it was a smart move to go on a ventilator. They said many people don't come back once on the ventilator. He chose not to go on ventilator and the good news is he is now out of the hospital and recovering. He is functioning well and feeling much better. He did take the drug remdesevir once in the hospital. I have seen many teenagers test positive and have no clue they even had it. Most people have done fine but the ones with health issues seem to struggle.

Any news from other top schools of guys opting out?
Maybe guys from Bama, OSU, Clemson, OK, or UGA?
Or is it just our best player that has opted out? I’m fishing for information and sorry if this has been posted already, but I’m dealing with Covid-19 myself and I have been hospitalized for 5 days and had a stent placed in my heart after a heart attack caused by the COVID-19.
Wow man. Wishing all the best for you. Sorry that you are going through this. I guess no one knows how it will impact them until they have it. Get well guy.

Very sorry man. I know that’s got to be rough as a parent. Many well wishes.

Advertisement
I have a patient whose brother recently died of a heart attack. It was listed as a corona related death even though he had no symptoms, just because he tested positive.

A fair number of corona related deaths have nothing to do with the virus. The medical community itself is inflating their numbers to play politics.
Dumb a##

Advertisement
Right now, Clemson, Ohio State, and Alabama are the top three favored for the championship. Let's see how many opts out from there.

Xavier Thomas is one so far, but with very good reason.

rumor is NCAA moving all football to spring.
When this happens hundreds will opt out to get ready for the nfl.people on here losing there mind about 1 opting out imagine no king,roche,or whoever else we would lose.how the **** you gonna start a season running into nfl draft total disaster imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back