Operation Public *****…

Nah, all of it would lose it's luster when guys realize they don't have a screen/keyboard to hide behind. Not worth it!
Also, Rule #1 of the Tailgate Brawl Circuit is you don't talk about the Tailgate Brawl Circuit.

You kind of have to talk about it or everybody ends up wandering around the parking lot looking for Canes26345879

Advertisement
Folks need to remember, especially on the web! "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me." We have some children here who don't get it that their insults are simply trash to be ignored and those thin skinned need to wake up to the variety of personalities that visit these boards. This is a good idea to try to incorporate but I hope it doesn't become control of opinions.
It’s not control of opinions, it’s controlling the situation where the board becomes unreadable and posters are driven off over craziness. This place has become hard to read

I think any restrictions of dudes MEEATING might be a Title IX violation. I hope the mauds cleared this with CIS Legal.
They did. He approves 100%.
better-call-saul-gif.gif

Advertisement
One in a while stuff acceptable with a warning but some people apparently have a huge amount of frustration in their lives adn have nothing better to do then to go after others. I read a site on the Miami Dolphins called Phinssider and the moderators immediately ban someone for blatant violations. In a short time it cleaned up the problems as the problem posters saw they were not going to get a second chance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****. What a line-up. Who was the headliner? IN '87 I'm going with DMC or Beasties
In 87 The Beastie's were still openers for Run-DMC , If I'm correct The Fat Boys were part of that tour as well, at least when it got to Florida at the time they were...... I remember at that time the Beastie's were still very un-respected and considered a joke...
It wasn't until Paul's Boutique that the Beastie's broke through in a more artist respected way... from then on they got really big and stayed that way for a long while...

Advertisement
In 87 The Beastie's were still openers for Run-DMC , If I'm correct The Fat Boys were part of that tour as well, at least when it got to Florida at the time they were...... I remember at that time the Beastie's were still very un-respected and considered a joke...
It wasn't until Paul's Boutique that the Beastie's broke through in a more artist respected way... from then on they got really big and stayed that way for a long while...
Bobby Maduro Stadium. Tyler and Perry showed up for Walk this Way....

Advertisement
The Beastie's and Cypress Hill at the Cameo on Miami Beach in the early 90's.... That was freaking Crazy...
I saw Cameo & Morris Day ( after he left the Time) with my GF in 1986 at the Prince Martha's Ballroom at The Playboy Club in St Pete Beach.....Great...Great Show...most of Day's material was off the Color of Success Album....I was talking about that show with @Rellyrell a few yrs ago....

Bobby Maduro Stadium. Tyler and Perry showed up for Walk this Way....
Honestly dude I was a mess back then , I'm happy to just remember the show at all.... I don't remember if I stayed for the whole show... I just wanted to see the Beastie's... LOL!!!

Beasties are my all time favorite band. I saw them in Atlanta with Rancid in 1998 and I went to their last south Florida concert at Langerado in 2008. I also saw them at the BB&T center or whatever it was called in like 2007 I wanna say?

Nah. By then License to Ill had already blown up. They opened for Run DMC in 1986 for the Raisin' **** tour but the 1987 tour had the Beastie Boys as the headliners. I think it was called the Together Forever tour.

Advertisement
Back