Operation Public *****…

Looking Around Star Trek GIF

Advertisement
… will cleanse this place the way it should be and it is now under way. If anything, this past week has shown us that whatever the divide is on board opinions, the most harmful divide is the attack dogs, belittlers and badgerers who leg hump other posters from thread to thread like dysfunctional rebels without a pause… and then some.

The board many of us love has come to a point that a few problematic posters are running off really good members because guys for one reason or another can't debate civilly and move along when they can't agree and then they resort to this destructive behavior.

Ultimately posters decide that they can keep up with this team without being a target and they go elsewhere. It’s not only toxic to be on the receiving end but it's also toxic to read…. repeatedly. We’re tired of it… just about everyone is.

So… from this point on this behavior will no longer go unpunished. If people want to be extreme towards each other we will be extreme with how we deal with them.

If you do this now - stop doing this now. We gave you fair warning… beware.

View attachment 148804

Needed, many thank yous!

This is good news to hear , many times I wanted to post and I wasn’t sure I was accurate enough to withstand the onslaught of not being exactly on point so I’d just didn’t share .

I’m not the smartest guy in expressing myself but experienced some in my eyes amazing inside the game stuff many fans never knew that happens historically and none.

I love sharing old war horse stuff , like a grandpa war stories of the past helps people to remember we did exist in Cane formation

GOCANES

Advertisement
Minor stuff is one thing. Taking it from thread to thread to thread and insulting other posters is another. Baiting and non-stop badgering is a problem. It could be as simple as thread bans people don’t visibly see or it can be a lot worse.

A good example of badgering and baiting is what just happened to MackMiller. People want to take Bama shots at him. You’ve taken them as have others. One guy took it further - every time that MackMiller posted he went at him and then used insults until Mack had enough and legit asked to “meat” him.

No one has a right to do that to another member here. Non-stop goat getting will not be allowed either if it’s badgering and baiting behavior or just flat out ruining threads. Like I said, it may be as simple as thread bans you don’t see or it could be more extreme.
Can we still shoo away d rev lee like an unwanted street cat?

This should be interesting because I know t least 4 poRsters that CAN NOT withstand the smell of the GOATS *** in any thread and come a running. Let's see what happens

suit vader GIF
Baiters will be dealt with as well in addition to the responders.

Advertisement
There's a few regulars here that pretty much make me cringe with every single porst they make but I've just kind of learned to tune them out. People are allowed to have opinions, even if they're stupid so I'm not going to respond to all their posts telling them how stupid they are. I also do my best to ignore the obvious trolls. Not the undercover gators or noles who show up here from time to time but the dudes who are obviously fishing for reactions by posting purposefully troll topics that are pretty much only to incite the people with less patience than myself.

Advertisement
One thing about this site I've always liked and wish more sites would apply is the ignore feature.... I can only speak for myself but my list is quite large as far as who I have ignored... It's honestly the best and surest way of insuring I don't have to deal with reading anything I don't want to read...
Look I enjoy good banter as much as anyone but there's a huge difference between banter and going beyond the point of enjoyable reading...
For me and I only speak of me I don't care what someone's post count is or if they're considered a "Heavy" or whatever label might be associated with them... If the content is terrible then I "Ignore"...
The point of this is I can control my experience here ... The ignore feature gives me that option and it's appreciated...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back