Operation Public *****…

I apologize for not making this comment earlier, and if i repeat what someone else has written I apologize for that as well.

”Public *****? what the **** is a public ***** anwyays”

Not only a great movie but Martin Lawrence was only a co-star.

Thats the part where he’s trying to get Shireen’s attention and the big dud pops his head out the window in House Party?

Advertisement
I love how many of you are PE fans. I saw them in concert 3 times in the my early years and a couple years took my teenage kids to see:
EPMD
Naughty by Nature
Ice T
PE as the headliner. And in true PE fashion Flava was 30 minutes late for the last set.
I saw PE and the Beastie Boys in 86 Either at the Capitol Center or the old Miami Arena.

I love how many of you are PE fans. I saw them in concert 3 times in the my early years and a couple years took my teenage kids to see:
EPMD
Naughty by Nature
Ice T
PE as the headliner. And in true PE fashion Flava was 30 minutes late for the last set.
How the **** could he be late, he always had a clock on his neck.

Advertisement
Thats the part where he’s trying to get Shireen’s attention and the big dud pops his head out the window in House Party?
don’t forget about John Witherspoon in Boomerang
”Gotta coordinate”
and in Friday
“don’t nobody go in the bathroom for about 35 45 minutes”

dude was amazing in small parts. He stole scenes

don’t forget about John Witherspoon in Boomerang
”Gotta coordinate”
and in Friday
“don’t nobody go in the bathroom for about 35 45 minutes”

dude was amazing in small parts. He stole scenes
The best

6B709219-43F1-4B39-A35A-0E8746BD90FF.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Minor stuff is one thing. Taking it from thread to thread to thread and insulting other posters is another. Baiting and non-stop badgering is a problem. It could be as simple as thread bans people don’t visibly see or it can be a lot worse.

A good example of badgering and baiting is what just happened to MackMiller. People want to take Bama shots at him. You’ve taken them as have others. One guy took it further - every time that MackMiller posted he went at him and then used insults until Mack had enough and legit asked to “meat” him.

No one has a right to do that to another member here. Non-stop goat getting will not be allowed either if it’s badgering and baiting behavior or just flat out ruining threads. Like I said, it may be as simple as thread bans you don’t see or it could be more extreme.
what if they pick another animal besides a goat to get...say a coyote....

Advertisement
Really need to get the tailgate brawl circuit going again so this can be handled properly
Nah, all of it would lose it's luster when guys realize they don't have a screen/keyboard to hide behind. Not worth it!
Also, Rule #1 of the Tailgate Brawl Circuit is you don't talk about the Tailgate Brawl Circuit.

Folks need to remember, especially on the web! "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me." We have some children here who don't get it that their insults are simply trash to be ignored and those thin skinned need to wake up to the variety of personalities that visit these boards. This is a good idea to try to incorporate but I hope it doesn't become control of opinions.

Advertisement
Back