Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
Video Feature GIF

… will cleanse this place the way it should be and it is now under way. If anything, this past week has shown us that whatever the divide is on board opinions, the most harmful divide is the attack dogs, belittlers and badgerers who leg hump other posters from thread to thread like dysfunctional rebels without a pause… and then some.

The board many of us love has come to a point that a few problematic posters are running off really good members because guys for one reason or another can't debate civilly and move along when they can't agree and then they resort to this destructive behavior.

Ultimately posters decide that they can keep up with this team without being a target and they go elsewhere. It’s not only toxic to be on the receiving end but it's also toxic to read…. repeatedly. We’re tired of it… just about everyone is.

So… from this point on this behavior will no longer go unpunished. If people want to be extreme towards each other we will be extreme with how we deal with them.

If you do this now - stop doing this now. We gave you fair warning… beware.

View attachment 148804
First the thread with the "AnnaLHickey" posts, now this. Up next is a John David Booty appreciation thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I apologize for not making this comment earlier, and if i repeat what someone else has written I apologize for that as well.

”Public *****? what the **** is a public ***** anwyays”

Not only a great movie but Martin Lawrence was only a co-star.

The fact you don’t feel you can post your opinions freely is exactly what’s wrong.
I dont feel that I cant post my opinions. I just dont feel like arguing with people who dont agree. I am not here to get into internet ****ing matches. If some posts an opinion that I agree with I read it and move on. If someone posts an opinion I dont agree with I read it and move on.

Advertisement
I love how many of you are PE fans. I saw them in concert 3 times in the my early years and a couple years took my teenage kids to see:
EPMD
Naughty by Nature
Ice T
PE as the headliner. And in true PE fashion Flava was 30 minutes late for the last set.

Advertisement
Back