Opening Day Starting Lineup

Agree. And not really sure what that other poster was getting at because 2021 UF baseball is actually probably better than 2021 Alabama football. UF probably had slightly more talent in 2017-18, but this might be their best team ever when you take their experience advantage into account.

If this series was later in the year, my expectations would be higher. But Week 1 with 2 true frosh starters vs the consensus #1? I'd be happy with taking 1 of 3.

I expect growing pains but the talent is definitely there to make a Omaha run if the pitching talent translates into results. Really wish we were opening vs Rutgers this year and then had UF Week 2
I am also very hopeful that Miami gets the sweep! FSU handed Florida its first loss last year....at the hands of LHP Paker Messick. Maybe this is a path to consider?

Advertisement
Yes, 2015-16 being the last ones.

No, you said that those were so long ago....

So you were wrong and are now lying to try to cover for it.
Come on guys, the season hasn't even started yet and we're into this b.s. Let's hope we at least take a game this weekend; win the series would be amazing, but it's close to zero we sweep the #1 team in the country at their place.

From the sounds of the depth we have this year, the next two - three years look to be a lot of fun. Let's enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Back