Opener

Advertisement
I think we win this game.

But that opening line looks about right to me.

Advertisement
I'd jump all over that line. Way too low.

Petrino vs D'Onofrio and a redshirt freshman QB? C'mon.

Give me the canes that Louisville secondary is gonna make olsen look like baby Jesus foreal

Dude there are SOOOO many variables in this game that none of us have any idea about. It's nearly impossible to predict this game. BUT, I will say that it will for sure be a better performance on our part than the RAB was.

Advertisement
Interesting lvillle is a -3.5 point fav

Hmmm, let me think about it...

280.gif

.....done.

Advertisement
Still very early. I'm pessimistic on this one. I'm curious to see what we look like after camp with #8 in the backfield.

I'd jump all over that line. Way too low.

Petrino vs D'Onofrio and a redshirt freshman QB? C'mon.

You seem to conveniently forget that Lville lost lots of good players, including the QB that carried them on his back for a bunch of their wins, and they have no secondary. You point to our redshirt freshman QB, who do they have at QB?

Advertisement
Canes are gonna run the ball 40 times & hit a few play actions. I think we will be Ok in the opener & get the W.

Cards defense still has a boat load of talent and they shut us the **** down last year. We have no qb.. They should be favored by at least 10

Will form opinion after summer practice is wrapped up. December 28th is still fresh on the brain.

Advertisement
Back