Opener

Definitely. This shold be a winnable game for us. On paper they aren't more talented than we are. We both have new QBs coming in..difference is there new QB is a definite downgrade, whereas ours could potentially be an improvement or a push. Also we got Duke...

Advertisement
Playing against Petrino is a frightening prospect. Our only hope is that the team hasn't gelled yet because it's his first game.

Our boy Lamar Thomas is coaching against us in this game, too.

Playing against Petrino is a frightening prospect. Our only hope is that the team hasn't gelled yet because it's his first game.

Damned right.

Petrino isn't messing around. D'Onofrio probably has Petrino licking his lips in anticipation. And the longer he's there, the worser it's going to get.

Petrino loves big, slow NE defenses where DB's line up 10-15 yards off the line.

Advertisement

Lamar Thomas is probably going to do UM the biggest favor he possibly can.

Scorch our defense, accelerate the exit of D'Onofrio, and simultaneously the exit of Golden.

Игра против Petrino является пугающая перспектива. Наша единственная надежда в том, что команда еще не гель потому что это его первая игра.

Наш мальчик Lamar Thomas тренирует против нас в этой игре тоже.

Игра против Petrino является пугающая перспектива. Наша единственная надежда в том, что команда еще не гель потому что это его первая игра.

Seriously.

But some folks here, you can't tell 'em nuthin'.

Advertisement
Jouer contre Petrino est une perspective effrayante. Notre seul espoir est que l'équipe n'a pas encore gélifié parce que c'est son premier match.

Notre garçon Lamar Thomas est entraîneur contre nous dans ce jeu, trop.

Seriously.

Spille mot Petrino er en skremmende prospektet. Vårt eneste håp er at laget ikke er geleaktig ennå fordi det er hans første kamp.

Vår gutt Lamar Thomas er coaching mot oss i dette spillet også.

317.jpg

Seriously.

Spille mot Petrino er en skremmende prospektet. Vårt eneste håp er at laget ikke er geleaktig ennå fordi det er hans første kamp.

317.jpg

petrino کے خلاف کھیلتے ہوئے ایک انتہائی مخدوش صورتحال ہے. ہمارے صرف امید ہے کہ اس ٹیم نے gelled ابھی تک نہیں کی. ان کی پہلی جیت ہمارے لڑکے lamar تھامس کوچنگ ہے امریکہ کے خلاف اس کھیل میں بھی.

Advertisement

Seriously.

317.jpg

petrino کے خلاف کھیلتے ہوئے ایک انتہائی مخدوش صورتحال ہے. ہمارے صرف امید ہے کہ اس ٹیم نے gelled ابھی تک نہیں کی. ان کی پہلی جیت ہمارے لڑکے lamar تھامس کوچنگ ہے امریکہ کے خلاف اس کھیل میں بھی.

Thomas Translates? Interesting.

Advertisement

Seriously.

317.jpg

Thomas Translates? Interesting.

I was shocked too! Must be a popular surname in the tribal areas of India!

320.jpg

Spelen tegen Petrino is een beangstigend vooruitzicht. Onze enige hoop is dat het team nog niet heeft gegeleerde want het is zijn eerste wedstrijd.

Onze jongen Lamar Thomas is coaching tegen ons in dit spel, ook.

So.

We all agree.

Actually no.

I am more scared of our QB/Defense than Petrino and his team.

It's the same thing. If our QB and Defense were sitting on some rails eating ice cream, they wouldn't worry you.

But playing Petrino - they DO scare you - as Petrino playing our QB and Defense likewise scares you.

Same thing, mirror image.

No it isn't. I am not scared of UL, Petrino or playing there.

There is no one on the schedule (besides FSU) who has better talent than us. I just fear that we can't do anything with the talent REGARDLESS of who we play (Nebraska or Virginia Tech or UNC or anyone). So what I fear is our team, not the opponent.

It is not the same thing, I would feel the same way against other teams as well.

Last edited:
So.

We all agree.

Actually no.

I am more scared of our QB/Defense than Petrino and his team.

It's the same thing. If our QB and Defense were sitting on some rails eating ice cream, they wouldn't worry you.

But playing Petrino - they DO scare you - as Petrino playing our QB and Defense likewise scares you.

Same thing, mirror image.

No it isn't. I am not scared of UL, Petrino or playing there.

There is no one on the schedule (besides FSU) who has better talent than us. I just fear that we can't do anything with the talent REGARDLESS of who we play (Nebraska or Virginia Tech or UNC or anyone). So what I fear is our team, not the opponent.

It is not the same thing, I would feel the same way against other teams as well.

Nebraska is as talented as we are. Go check the recruiting rankings from 2010-2012.

We probably lose at least 4 games this year. 5 if we somehow back our way into the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Back