Only one commit from Dade County?

Frank Ladson, Tyrique Stevenson, Evan Neal (before IMG), Dontae Lucas (before IMG), NayQuan Wright, Wardrick Wilson - All blue chips from dade and we went 0 for 6.
Evan Neal is not from Dade.

Jarvis Brownlee we lost. Staff moronically failed to target Wilson or Maurice Smith. Pathetic. Terrible cycle, but this will not happen again.

Advertisement
I can’t remember a worse year in Dade. Not counting the IMG guys Stevenson was the only huge time guy that I see. I’m sure a few will overachieve in time, but usually there are 4 or 5 huge timers and 6 or 7 more guys like Bandy or Ivey that are great players also. If we were gonna suck in recruiting down here, this was probably the year to do it.

Advertisement
L-O-L. You'd choose Okeechobee 100/100 times if you were forced (lord forbid) to live in either.

I just looked on Google Maps. Okeechobee has a Walmart, Immokalee doesnt. You might be on to something here. If there is no walmart, its really country af

Frank Ladson, Tyrique Stevenson, Evan Neal (before IMG), Dontae Lucas (before IMG), NayQuan Wright, Wardrick Wilson - All blue chips from dade and we went 0 for 6.

0/1 with Stevenson. The rest are small potatoes or not Dade.

I just looked on Google Maps. Okeechobee has a Walmart, Immokalee doesnt. You might be on to something here. If there is no walmart, its really country af
Immokalee is bigger, but much, much rougher.

Advertisement
It's kind of embarrassing when you to stop and think home town ZIPPO to home town team and when they were offered the response.

My dream school from most of them and how proud they were and went to all the games photo ops and all.....yes embarrassing.

Reality post here sad by on point.

GOCANES

This is why Miami has fallen off.

We have no advantage anymore over the rest of CFB.

Then toss in the fact that we’re a small private school with little booster support, no stadium, etc, and you can see why we haven’t won in 15 years.

Evan Neal is not from Dade.

Jarvis Brownlee we lost. Staff moronically failed to target Wilson or Maurice Smith. Pathetic. Terrible cycle, but this will not happen again.

About 927 reports the last 6 months Wilson gonna have trouble qualifying, maybe they know that?

Advertisement
But with a whole bunch of transfers and the rest of that whole Tunsil crew seems to be having the same probs (Daxon, Cartwright, Anuale didn't play this year)
Thumbs up for "Tunsil crew."

I can’t remember a worse year in Dade. Not counting the IMG guys Stevenson was the only huge time guy that I see. I’m sure a few will overachieve in time, but usually there are 4 or 5 huge timers and 6 or 7 more guys like Bandy or Ivey that are great players also. If we were gonna suck in recruiting down here, this was probably the year to do it.

Well said. The only real losses are Tyrique and Ladson. Nayquan as well. That one is on Richt. Some folks still on staff wanted him.

Advertisement
Simple, UM needs to do right by the local coaches and luke needs to be an ally, otherwise, this trend could possibly continue!

Advertisement
Back