Only one commit from Dade County?

LOL. you still sucking off that dude

Who? Rat a$$ Luke? Check the other board...Remember when he threatened to rat out the football program? For awful Ryan Collins?

That's who he rides with? Ryan Collins, Tim Brewster...Man he certainly knows a winning horse when he sees em huh? Very stupid person, clown, blabbermouth type dude.

You co-signing a rat?

Advertisement
Who? Rat a$$ Luke? Check the other board...Remember when he threatened to rat out the football program? For awful Ryan Collins?

That's who he rides with? Ryan Collins, Tim Brewster...Man he certainly knows a winning horse when he sees em huh? Very stupid person, clown, blabbermouth type dude.

You co-signing a rat?

no. i meant it as a negative for calvin. I've already gone back and forth with calvin about how luke is a joke and wannabe somebody at UM when he's, in fact, not liked

I don't care how bad a year it is in Dade...only one recruit from this county should be unacceptable.

i mean if the year sucks, why take kids who aren't good? we tried with brown lee but he went to FSU. this isn't a charity that's there to benefit the city.

Advertisement
Except...Miami is out here signing Zion Nelson and Adam El Gammel...idk, would wager there are players in Dade County that could get those roster spots.

Their footwork is better than any OL in dade. It isnt close. El Gammal will be good in a couple years, Zion could be if his body fills out the way it can.

Advertisement
Back