Only one commit from Dade County?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know our staff ****ed off, but was this considered a down year?

I’m looking at the top rated Florida prospects, and most of the South Florida ones are from Broward.
Frank Ladson, Tyrique Stevenson, Evan Neal (before IMG), Dontae Lucas (before IMG), NayQuan Wright, Wardrick Wilson - All blue chips from dade and we went 0 for 6.

Advertisement
I know our staff ****ed off, but was this considered a down year?

I’m looking at the top rated Florida prospects, and most of the South Florida ones are from Broward.

Someone put up a list a little while back of the top players in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. I remember Dade not being too attractive name wise, but I'm of the belief that if we're going to take some chances, let's take them on Dade CO playmakers.

I'll see if I can dig up that thread. I think I posted in it.

Advertisement
Frank Ladson, Tyrique Stevenson, Evan Neal (before IMG), Dontae Lucas (before IMG), NayQuan Wright, Wardrick Wilson - All blue chips from dade and we went 0 for 6.

Evan Neal wasn’t from Dade. Wardrick Wilson not a blue chip...takable yes but def not blue chip. I don’t think Wright’s a blue chip either, nice back though

Both scenarios are correct. We need more than 1 Dade commit BUT it was def a down year

Flake *** Brownlee left us at altar too

Last edited:
Advertisement

Can't count Quan/Wilson if we didn't want em.

Brownlee and Nunn still makes it 1/7 though (Brooks is a blue chipper).

Advertisement
Back