One thing I keep hearing on Ward…

Advertisement
He also got to much credit for his arm. Those deeps balls (pause) were thrown higher than the rooftop at hard rock pause. They were like punts
He had a good arm but yeah, overstated. It happens everywhere is CFB. QB shows off a live arm and they are deemed to have a top 10 one by that fanbase.

His arm talent probably the best since Steven Morris. Who could just effortlessly sling it. The WRs should eat. The room looking nice. Emory can heal on a proper schedule and let Jacurri and Poff battle for back up job and 2025 front runner. Pretty sure there will be attrition. We need to start getting QBs drafted. Its been a while.

The Simpsons Depression GIF

No joke 20+ years since a competent QB at the helm, I was so close.... thank you Cam Ward you just saved a life

Advertisement
…is that he has a very high IQ. Internally, this was a separator between him and Howard. Not that Howard is bad in this area, but Ward is considered exceptional.

He was a top point guard and student in high school, and the decision-making is there on the college film. Quote from someone at Miami: “What separates Ward from others is that he doesn’t make the same mistake twice.”
High IQ is good news to hear.

GOCANES

Advertisement
With our O-line he should ball tf out. He'll have more time than he's ever had. Hopefully we can add another contributor at Wr to take the offense to another level unless the younger guys are ready. Just looking forward to competent QB play. Might actually have to buy tickets for the UF/FSU game.

Advertisement
He had a good arm but yeah, overstated. It happens everywhere is CFB. QB shows off a live arm and they are deemed to have a top 10 one by that fanbase.
Everyone falls in love with the arm I used to be like that not anymore. There is more that goes into it than arm talent. Way more pause

Ehhh nah. I've seen Penix make throws TVD ain't ever made
not debating that at all, I watched most of UW's games this year and some of last due to dating a dawg, and Penix is way better than TVD but Odunze is/was a dawg for Penix, similar to Rambo to TVD, Penix tossed quite a few balls out there where Odunze made a miraculous catch. Penix over TVD x10000 though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back