One down

Good player for this system that’ll put up good sack numbers. I wouldn’t be shocked if he doubled sacks.

What he really wants to know is if any SEC schools want him.

Of course if the answer is yes and he chooses Miami, then obviously he's not very good or he'd have chosen a SEC school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What I don't understand is OCs running things that they just haven't run anywhere else in their career. Lashlee wasn't a huge read-option guy at SMU. Maybe with Malzahn but our run scheme makes Auburn's look like the freaking Ravens. Enos was gonna run multiple formation, motions and counters and sweeps like he did everywhere else ("Spread Coast"?) and then he just didn't. **** people were excited for the wide open and QB friendly offense Richt was going to run. Why? Because he ran it everywhere else. Except here.

Why is it that Miami is the place where OCs decide to reinvent the freaking wheel?
Because we don't have the talent in the QB room to do those things.

Advertisement
We need to reboot the defense. Watching lashlee offenses wifh Perry confirmed to me it’s king that limits it. If Garcia or tvd steps up, that offense can be serious
I hear what you are saying but why?

I think it’s more than Lashlee is being lazy because Kings ability to improvise/elusive. I think that sucks because the plays Kosi was running we’d put up a 50 burger every game.

I hear what you are saying but why?

I think it’s more than Lashlee is being lazy because Kings ability to improvise/elusive. I think that sucks because the plays Kosi was running we’d put up a 50 burger every game.
King is a better leader and kosi is inconsistent. TVD didn’t have a spring

Advertisement
DE is the one position we've gotten good recruits and depth on the recruiting trail over the last four years.

Why are we bringing this dude in?

Advertisement
Back