One down

Advertisement
Steven u haven’t been here long enough to tell anyone to go anywhere. Go take a seat in the back and be quiet.

There’s a few people on this board who bring us real info once in a while... people who have earned respect......leave it to the new guy to make an *** out of himself talking like a ***** to one of em
Let’s see.....go away.

We miss so much in recruiting and can’t coach that we have to constantly rely on the portal. It sucks but it is what it is.

do what you got to do to fill gaps and make the roster better each year

Advertisement
Lazy lazy lazy. I KNOW you can do better than that.

BTW.. I wish I could just go away. But every year I buy into the hype and get sucked back in. At this point I consider UM fandom to be a personality flaw. So yea... thanks for picking at that scab. Jerk.
I’m sorry

We miss so much in recruiting and can’t coach that we have to constantly rely on the portal. It sucks but it is what it is.

do what you got to do to fill gaps and make the roster better each year
Lol if you don’t think the portal isn’t another stream of talent your dumb

any coach who doesn’t embrace the portal will always just be burned by it

Advertisement
Lol if you don’t think the portal isn’t another stream of talent your dumb

any coach who doesn’t embrace the portal will always just be burned by it

no one said it isn’t another option for talent but using it year in an year out on multiple positions means you missed on multiple evals and recruiting.

that is an issue. I don’t care how you want to spin it

Advertisement
# fake insider.

Find somebody doing what I do weeks out over and over again. You’re welcome for your free fake insidering
Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back